fenerbahce fans and knives

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Since this joke that originated from something the other day that was clearly deleted and/or I have missed is obviously not going to go away, does someone want to tell me what it's all about?

Since this joke that originated from something the other day that was clearly deleted and/or I have missed is obviously not going to go away, does someone want to tell me what it's all about?
Best day ever on the forum.... I missed it too.

In brief:

1. Cockneyblade appears, seems a decent cove and engages in a discussion with Tarquin about Ched
2. He calls Tarquin "mate", Tarquin says he isn't his mate and CB flips
3. He starts saying that Tarquin is the same person as another Tarquin who appeared on the Millwall hoolies forum, tried to convince the Millwall "top table" that he was a "top boy", was sussed as a fake and reacted to this by publicising the full hames and addressed of Millwall hoolies.
4. After that Tarquin was chased off the Millwall board and was now appearing on this board to try and convince us that he is a "top face". He isn;t really a United fan and had never been to Sheffield or the West Bank for that matter
5. Oh, and he is a "nonce".
6. Lots of personal abuse follows against Tarquin and CB is banned for a week.
7. The next day someone called Jodell appears and starts making exactly the same accusations against Tarquin. He's obviously the same person and doesn;t deny it.
8. Unfortunately, he slips and calls United fans "Blunts", thus exposing himself as a Wednesday troll.
9. He then insults all and sundry and is permanently banned.

The weird thing is that CB/Jodell seemed a genuine United fan at the start, he seemed knowledgeable about United and even referred to Wednesday as the "snortbeasts". He was a very deep lying troll to start off with.

As was said in the Psychiatrist episode of Fawlty Towers "there's material for an entire conference there".

In brief:

1. Cockneyblade appears, seems a decent cove and engages in a discussion with Tarquin about Ched
2. He calls Tarquin "mate", Tarquin says he isn't his mate and CB flips
3. He starts saying that Tarquin is the same person as another Tarquin who appeared on the Millwall hoolies forum, tried to convince the Millwall "top table" that he was a "top boy", was sussed as a fake and reacted to this by publicising the full hames and addressed of Millwall hoolies.
4. After that Tarquin was chased off the Millwall board and was now appearing on this board to try and convince us that he is a "top face". He isn;t really a United fan and had never been to Sheffield or the West Bank for that matter
5. Oh, and he is a "nonce".
6. Lots of personal abuse follows against Tarquin and CB is banned for a week.
7. The next day someone called Jodell appears and starts making exactly the same accusations against Tarquin. He's obviously the same person and doesn;t deny it.
8. Unfortunately, he slips and calls United fans "Blunts", thus exposing himself as a Wednesday troll.
9. He then insults all and sundry and is permanently banned.

And 10. Is now emailing Foxy trying to convince him that he's a Unitedite by emailing saying that he knows United's "boys".

And 10. Is now emailing Foxy trying to convince him that he's a Unitedite by emailing saying that he knows United's "boys".

Really? This is very interesting.

Come on, tell us more.....

The weird thing is that CB/Jodell seemed a genuine United fan at the start, he seemed knowledgeable about United and even referred to Wednesday as the "snortbeasts". He was a very deep lying troll to start off with.

As was said in the Psychiatrist episode of Fawlty Towers "there's material for an entire conference there".

Aye, he was The Manchurian Candidate of trolls.

Back
Top Bottom