Player Suggestion Erling Haaland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think your all forgetting Jonathan Woodgate's Real Madrid debut

Only signed for Dortmund for one reason...so his agent can bank 2 big signing on fees when he moves on. If he'd gone to Bayern or Man U straight off he'd have only got one !

Only signed for Dortmund for one reason...so his agent can bank 2 big signing on fees when he moves on. If he'd gone to Bayern or Man U straight off he'd have only got one !
And he’d get another one for negotiating an extension to his contract next season if he’d gone to Man U or Bayern. If I was an agent I’d have advised him to do exactly what he’s done because going to Man U at this stage of his career, with the state Man U are in, would be a stupid move. And I say that knowing I’d probably be able to negotiate a bigger contract at Man U than Dortmund (and earn myself a better fee).

What's this geezer up to these days?

Think we dodged a bullet with this one

🙄

Watched him tonight, 2 goals and a real handfull, speed,strength,positioning,workrate,defending, the lad's unbelievable. Berge must have a chat

Imagine the release clause price wouldn't surprise me that we did look at him though

Imagine the release clause price wouldn't surprise me that we did look at him though
Are you on planet Earth? He’s playing for BORUSSIA DORTMUND for Christ’s sake. He’s just scored 2 goals against PSG in the CL knockout stages.

We’ll be looking at him yes, because he’ll be on the telly every single week.

I saw some Leeds fans on twitter getting giddy saying his release clause is only £25m and it's his dream to play for Leeds in the PL, so therefore of course he's going there in the summer 🙄

I saw some Leeds fans on twitter getting giddy saying his release clause is only £25m and it's his dream to play for Leeds in the PL, so therefore of course he's going there in the summer 🙄

Haaland himself said it was his dream to play for Leeds, so wouldn't be surprising tbh. Go to Leeds, then even bigger after... Barca?

Yeah, but on what planet is he going to leave Dortmund for Leeds unless Dortmund fold and Leeds manage to not screw up for another season.

A Ballon Dor contender and current best centre forward in the world is not going to sign for fucking Leeds, even if he did grow up there.

Raiola will see that he goes to the biggest payers in 12-24 months times and I'm sure that won't be Leeds. PSG, Juve or Madrid would be my bet

Crazy that teams are already circling around him when he's been there 2-4 months?

Are you on planet Earth? He’s playing for BORUSSIA DORTMUND for Christ’s sake. He’s just scored 2 goals against PSG in the CL knockout stages.

We’ll be looking at him yes, because he’ll be on the telly every single week.

When he was playing for salzberg I bet we did have a look looks like planet earth here lol

A Ballon Dor contender and current best centre forward in the world is not going to sign for fucking Leeds, even if he did grow up there.

I never suggested he was, I was just backing up that there is truth to the rumours he once dreamed of playing for Leeds.

I never suggested he was, I was just backing up that there is truth to the rumours he once dreamed of playing for Leeds.
Wasn't addressing your posts but knowing their is deluded Leeds fans of such magnitude out there is rather amusing. 😊

If it's your dream, it's your dream. I would if I was there and United wanted me.

The kid has the potential to be one of the all time greats. I’m sure his dreams of winning Champions League’s and the Balon d’Or will outweigh any desire he might have to play for Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom