Player Suggestion Erling Haaland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
Son of Alf Inge, Striker. Just scored 9 (yes NINE) against Honduras in the u20 World Cup. Norway won 12-0. and if anyone is worrying because we dont sign forrin lads. well he's born in Leeds.

Plays for RedBull Salzburg, signed in January on a 5 year contract so not gonna happen like, but 9 goals N-I-N-E in a game.

According to Manchester Evening News,Red Bull Saltzburg Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland is available in January for £17 million,if true, would we be interested?
If so,could we afford him ?
And would he be willing to come here?
Scores goals for fun in Austrian league,and also for his country and is only 19,and born in England ,Leeds to be precise.

Being touted to Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs etc. Massively out of our league unfortunately.

His team mate Hwang Hee-Chan is a more interesting shout.

Might also be impossible but if not he's worth serious consideration.

I'm bored of pacy French now. I want pacy Korean.

His team mate Hwang Hee-Chan is a more interesting shout.

Might also be impossible but if not he's worth serious consideration.

I'm bored of pacy French now. I want pacy Korean.

The Indian/Kiwi of at Bayern II has a great future ahead of him. Sarpreet Singh

He's literally one of the most coveted strikers in Europe right now. Absolutely zero chance. The strongest rumour seems to be that he's Man Utd bound.

Some player.

He will go to one of the top 10 global clubs, i reckon he will follow his pal Odegaard to Real Madrid oblivion

Man Utd offering him £200k a week apparently 😲 Worlds gone mad.

Looks like going to Juve... thanks to that fat money grabbing bastard Raiola. And for only 30m Euros. Dear oh dear.

Manchester United are willing to offer 19-year-old Norwegian striker Erling Haaland a £200,00-a-week contract to join them according to The Sun.

Maybe get back to earth eventually... we are probably bottom of the financial league

Isn't the usual thing here for Leipzig to activate the special Red Bull release clause?

That agent really is a dick.

Ibrahimovic agent amongst others...been fleecing the game for far too long.

To be fair I doubt the lad will have much of an impact in the premier league. It’s one thing scoring where he is now!

That agent really is a dick.

Ibrahimovic agent amongst others...been fleecing the game for far too long.

To be fair I doubt the lad will have much of an impact in the premier league. It’s one thing scoring where he is now!

He's blitzed it in the champions league too, he's got the same potential as Ronaldo had.

Last edited:
wow, really thought he would've turned down bvb, man u, leipzig, liverpool, barca, juve, real and bayern to join us

Perfect move for him.

Great signing for them, just what they need.

Will play every week, score a shitload and someone will activate his release clause in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom