December TV games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Trafford

Reaction score
Anybody seen any updates on when the televised games will be announced - it was supposed to be Saturday per the Premier League website? (And yes, I do realise that it says Approx :))

Below are the approximate dates for when the announcements on matches that have been selected for live TV broadcast will be made.
Period of matchesApprox date of announcement
Aug/Sept6 July
Oct/Nov7 August
Dec/Jan12 October
Feb12 December
Mar25 January
Apr22 February
May5 April
MW38post-MW37

I think the November ones were announced about a week after the published date.

Not out yet but I expect our Boxing Day game to change to late k off and possibly New Year’s Day game to be altered and rest ought to be ok.

Just my hunch.

N 1ST DECEMBER
  • Ross County
  • 12:00
  • Celtic
Scottish Premier, Sky Sports Football (11:00)
  • Norwich City
  • 14:00
  • Arsenal
Premier League, Sky Sports Premier League (13:00)
  • Leicester City
  • 16:30
  • Everton
Premier League, Sky Sports Premier League (15:30)
MON 2ND DECEMBER
  • Preston North End
  • 19:45
  • West Bromwich Albion
Championship, Sky Sports Football (20:00)
WED 4TH DECEMBER
  • Aberdeen
  • Rangers
Scottish Premier, Sky Sports Football (18:45)
SUN 15TH DECEMBER
  • Motherwell
  • Rangers
THU 26TH DECEMBER
  • Hearts
  • 12:30
  • Hibernian
Scottish Premier, Sky Sports Football (11:30)
SUN 29TH DECEMBER
  • Celtic
  • Rangers
From sky website, but we could be on B.T. or Amazon t.v.

N 1ST DECEMBER
  • Ross County
  • Celtic
  • Norwich City
  • 14:00
  • Arsenal
Premier League, Sky Sports Premier League (13:00)
  • Leicester City
  • 16:30
  • Everton
Premier League, Sky Sports Premier League (15:30)
MON 2ND DECEMBER
  • Preston North End
  • West Bromwich Albion
Championship, Sky Sports Football (20:00)
WED 4TH DECEMBER
  • Aberdeen
  • Rangers
Scottish Premier, Sky Sports Football (18:45)
SUN 15TH DECEMBER
  • Motherwell
  • Rangers
THU 26TH DECEMBER
  • Hearts
  • Hibernian
SUN 29TH DECEMBER
  • Celtic
  • Rangers
From sky website, but we could be on B.T. or Amazon t.v.
I looked at that this morning and the absence of PL fixtures after the first weekend made me assume they haven’t finalised what games they’re showing yet.

When the games are on Amazon Prime, will they still be on othe channels like BEIN and Dazn?

its not confirmed yet. annoyingly despite it shouldve been 12 october. as ive heard from "sources" that Newcastle is on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Watford is in 3 different times lunchtime, 3pm & 8pm on boxing day

i wish Sky BT Amazon would get there arse in gear & ket us know

its not confirmed yet. annoyingly despite it shouldve been 12 october. as ive heard from "sources" that Newcastle is on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Watford is in 3 different times lunchtime, 3pm & 8pm on boxing day

Maybe the club have asked for the Boxing Day 20:00 proposal to be looked at again.
That was leaked 3-4 weeks ago, and still nothing official.

Maybe the club have asked for the Boxing Day 20:00 proposal to be looked at again.

Maybe. i was reading liverpool fans think they have Leicester at 8pm. as ive said on different thread i would be shocked if we were a showcase game on boxing day as all are live. because there are 5 or 6 games better games on paper than us v watford

It's the FA's latest idea to screw the fans who attend games but will appeal to overseas folk in different time zones , its known as "the best of 3" .

Scrap the WUEDP...just read it myself, 10am tomorrow morning

I was told at work today the 8pm kick off on Boxing Day is legit but not confirmed which game. Amazon are intent on spreading the games throughout the day so someone is kicking off at 8pm

The idea of an 8.00pm Boxing day game makes me want to kick off, but not in a football way.

If I want a drink now on Boxing Day and it’s an 8pm kick off that’s a four mile walk home for me at 10pm. No public transport will be running that evening.

If I want a drink now on Boxing Day and it’s an 8pm kick off that’s a four mile walk home for me at 10pm. No public transport will be running that evening.
4 miles.. if only.. my fault I live down here I know, but I dream of only 4 miles to get home. Like a lot of things in life I never realised I had it so good whilst growing up and only being a couple of miles from The Lane... I’m also sure there may be a couple of festive pit stops still open en route home!!

The idea of an 8.00pm Boxing day game makes me want to kick off, but not in a football way.

this wouldnt be a new thing amazon are bringing in. sky sports have been doing it for years. upon research they done it every year for the last decade bar 2010/11. these were the last 4

Watford v Chelsea 8pm 18/19
Brentford v Villa 7.30pm 17/18
Newcastle v Swfc 7.45pm 16/17
Southampton v Arsenal 7.45pm 15/16

It's farcical. I used to live at Intake and would have not been happy then, but living where I do now between Barnsley and Penistone means I probably won't go, as I'm not driving and wouldn't inflict it on anyone else. Not too much thought about away fans either- 2plus hour drive on Boxing day afternoon and then getting home in the middle of the night. Genius.

Back
Top Bottom