- Aug 2, 2005
- Reaction score
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/crystal-palace-vs-sheffield-united.489/
Referee: Andy Madley
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Antony Coggins
Video Assistant Referee: Tim Robinson
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su
Live TV Coverage:
Visiting Supporters Guide:
Further information, including concourse menus and prices, can be found in our Visiting Supporters guide https://www.cpfc.co.uk/siteassets/pdfs/faqs-and-guides/1920-visiting-supporters-guide-1.pdf
- There is no public parking at the stadium and supporters should adhere to local parking restrictions as parking enforcement will be in operation
- Drivers may be able to find suitable parking spaces by visiting driveway rental sites JustPark, Your Parking Space or Primal Parking - at their own risk
- There are no pubs in the local vicinity that will allow visiting supporters, but our turnstiles will be open 2hrs before kick off
- The visiting supporters concourse has it’s own DJ, we will run a competition for your younger supporters with Sheffield United branded prizes to be won and 2 supporters under 12 years old will have the opportunity to take part in our half time challenge which will take place on the pitch (weather permitting)
- We have a Fan Zone which will be open from 12pm - all supporters are welcome on production of a valid matchday ticket
- We have an early bird offer which consists of a burger or hotdog with a beer for £7 and is available inside the stadium for up to 1 hour before kick-off.
- We are a cashless stadium so supporters will need to make sure that they bring a debit/credit card with them
- The price of a programme is £3.50
- The visiting supporter’s ticket office is located at Entrance 4 on Park Road and will be open from 12.30pm for collections and duplicates (I have attached a copy of our Stadium Map)
- On match days we operate a text alert system for supporters who wish to report any issues/incidents of discriminatory abuse/antisocial behaviour …. The number is 07507 477669 and they should include the nature of issue/incident and the exact location in the text.
- Only bags small enough to fit under a seat will be permitted into the Stadium subject to a full search at the turnstiles, but we have a left luggage facility at the Information Centre which is free of charge.