Clayton Donaldson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Professional striker at this standard. If he played 90 mins for 46 games he'd score 20

Guarantee when Ched is ‘fit’ some of his mates will be asking Donaldson to he replaced by him.

Quality championship player, causes problems in every game he plays. CD won’t get you 20 goals per season but knows how to lead the line. Think between him, Clarke, Sharp and Wilson we have every striking attribute covered and will trouble any team when on form.

The grandaddy's a superb finisher.

Interesting how all his goals have come away from home (where he gets more room to operate in), all bar one involving getting in behind. He's not lost his pace or his fitness.

Last edited:
I remember him playing against us for Brentford running Danny Higginbotham absolutely ragged all game (at that point in his career it wasn't hard, Dean Hammond playing CF could have too) and always wanted us to try and sign him.

Taken longer then i would've liked but the impact he has made has been profound. Class act.

I remember him playing against us for Brentford running Danny Higginbotham absolutely ragged all game (at that point in his career it wasn't hard, Dean Hammond playing CF could have too) and always wanted us to try and sign him.

Taken longer then i would've liked but the impact he has made has been profound. Class act.

He scored 2 on his debut....

One of the best things about him is that he's a good partner for any of our other current strikers. Because he's got a bit of everything.

He looked good with Sharp (and then Brooks) at Sunderland.

He's looked good with Clarke.

I'm sure him and Wilson would go well together too.

He’s fast and he’s a beast. He gets to the ball first and stops - they run into him and it’s like they’ve hit a wall - and then he pisses off with the ball again at 90 mph.

Great at the end when he slapped five with the ref and linos - they didn’t know what was happening!

Big Magic Don

All 5 of his goals have been absolute beauties that any striker at any level would be proud of.

Love the way he puts itself about as well. I would fucking hate playing against him if I was a defender.

Brilliant player and very clever. Strong, still quick, good link up player, very composed, good finisher and a willing runner.

One on one he’ll score every time. But it wouldn’t surprise me if he never scores a goal for us at Bramall Lane. He seems to thrive away from home.

Used to hate it when he played against us and always wanted us to sign him. Very good signing.

Great finisher you can’t coach that it’s just natural

Brilliant player and very clever. Strong, still quick, good link up player, very composed, good finisher and a willing runner.

One on one he’ll score every time. But it wouldn’t surprise me if he never scores a goal for us at Bramall Lane. He seems to thrive away from home.
Might be due to having more space in behind away from home.

I’ve always liked him and he has the best strike rate of all our strikers, a goal every 120 minutes.

Only a matter of time before he notches at the Lane.

Still very fit for his age and will continue to do a good job even with the additional competition up front.

Good bit of business ‘Arry did for us.

Remember at the start of the season when everyone shat themselves at the possibility of Billy getting injured?

'Without Sharp, where do the goals come from?'

Enter Leon and Clayton...

Okay that's fine.

Enter Wilson.

Okay that's fine.

Enter Chedwyn.

Hi Ched, fancy a pint?

Shopping at Poundland rather than Harrods means we have to do the best we can with has-beens like the Don and the Lion rather than gorge on the sumptuous goodies that you can enjoy from 8mill gold bullion that is Jordan Rhodes. It's all down to confidence though - all JR needs to do is get a goal and he'll be a brilliant striker again. Yeah, right......

He didn't want to come off against wendy and didn't deserve to come off , he was then subbed against Norwich , he didn't get the hump , he came on and run them ragged and scored the winner , for his age he's a fantastic professional were lucky to have the guy , and I don't know what pills he's taking but I want some he looks so young for his age !!

The only time I've seen him be ineffective was at Loftus Road on their postage stamp-sized pitch. He likes the space to run in behind, no question.

Lots of wide open spaces at Wembley, just sayin'....

Back
Top Bottom