Player Suggestion Championship players you'd buy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We need GK (Hendo), LWB cover, RWB cover, AM, and two more strikers make that six incoming at least. Rumour is that Coutts is leaving so cover for Olli as well. No doubt the staying in the Championship recruitment list is now in the bin and the gaffer is concentrating on the PL recruitment list. Will be an interesting few months to come.

I’d have a punt on Fernando Forestieri, a bit leftfield but he would be tailor made for our system and the pigs would hate it

He's a twat though. He could have the talent of Messi and I still wouldn't want him.

Wouldn't pass Wilder's nobhead test anyway.

I'd have Forestieri on reasonable wages.

Can't see Wilder going big on existing Prem players, likes to shop on a different hight street. Few Championship players worth a punt?

Maupay (Brentford)
McBurnie (Swansea)
James (Swansea)
Freeman (QPR)
Adams (Birmingham)

Others?
powell at wigan
the young lad at wigan that tore leeds a new one
mcburnie is a good shout

Why, we're a Premier League club, we can have whoever we want from fucking Brentford if we make the right offer

The sad reality is that Aston Villa will have first dibs from the promoted sides on all these players if the squeeze up through the play offs, because they'll end up throwing more money around and are simply much more famous, that's why I'm supporting West Brom and Derby if the top 6 remains as is.

yeah that’s him beef
Thanks super_pig
True story , we got on a bus in Sheffield mates shouts to me “Beeffy” get back seats , bus driver gets out walks upstairs comes to me and says this bus hasn’t got your name on it now , it won’t have when you get off otherwise we’ll be stopping at Ackenthorpe cop shop

Mings would be a good acquisition.

I would also think about Che Adams. I think we would get our re-sell % as discount on the fee.

If Derby don't make it they have a few interesting young players.

We should only sign young up and coming players with some/proven Championship/Premier League form.

We should push the boat out to sign or re-loan Henderson and reward a good number of the squad improved terms.

I would also save some money to spend on Bramall Lane.

HH

Back
Top Bottom