CONFIRMED Brentford well up for helping us out...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm led to believe from someone who has spoken with three or four of their players and manager that Brentford are bang up for helping us out Monday.

They are no fans of our Yorkshire neighbours, and it all kicked off in their last meeting, resulting in the Leeds DOF and Owner trying to get in the Brentford dressing room after Watkins (who got the penalty) eventually hunting him down in the anti-doping room.

Maupay also wound the fans up in his celebration, so it's all set up for a bit of a grudge match.

Lets hope they can rattle them into dropping points :)

I'm led to believe from someone who has spoken with three or four of their players and manager that Brentford will be bang up for helping us out Monday.

They are no fans of our Yorkshire neighbours, and it all kicked off in their last meeting, resulting in the Leeds DOF and Owner trying to get in the Brentford dressing room after Watkins (who got the penalty) eventually hunting him down in the anti-doping room.

Maupay also wound the fans up in his celebration, so it's all set up for a bit of a grudge match.

Let's hope your information is correct Martin. The often heard lament that 'all teams are professional and won't take their foot of the pedal until the season's ended' should mean something. Brentford can play as well as most teams, and to their credit, Leeds are a decent side too, so the Bees will need to be on their game to make it a tough night for Leeds. A Brentford win will seem like a miracle delivered first class.

That...that...wtf is going on there?

I’ve no idea, but seemed like a hot-tempered game between them and Millwall yesterday. Brentford do seem a bit Norwichy in their tendency to fall down easily, so can fully understand Leeds maybe having a bit of grief with them. Maupay was diving at will during the Barnet cup game.

That all being said, I hope the antics rattle Leeds, and they get a nice red card to go with a 1-0 Brentford win.

We don’t need help! Win all 3 games and it’s done! If we rely on other teams, it’s never going to end well for us.

Much though I like the sentiment, both we and Leeds are stumbling over the line, short of form and digging out points where we can. Leeds have 9 points from the last 15, we have 8 points from the last 15.

Neither team looks about to win their last 3 games. It’s about who can drop the fewest points, but I’m confident both teams will drop some, so Leeds’ results are highly relevant.

Much though I like the sentiment, both we and Leeds are stumbling over the line, short of form and digging out points where we can. Leeds have 9 points from the last 15, we have 8 points from the last 15.

Neither team looks about to win their last 3 games. It’s about who can drop the fewest points, but I’m confident both teams will drop some, so Leeds’ results are highly relevant.

Much as I'd prefer to suggest otherwise, you're right, we're doing just enough, our earlier season form is generally missing (although in yesterday's second half there were glimpses) and my thoughts over the last few games is that we'd need to spend in vital areas of the team if we get promoted. Even if we don't, we'd need to strengthen, but all in all I'm finding this run-in an exciting affair, and as Friday demonstrated, the events from our game onwards couldn't have been scripted, yet it just got better and better.

I'm led to believe from someone who has spoken with three or four of their players and manager that Brentford are bang up for helping us out Monday.

I’m sure Sir Robert will be having a word too...

Let's hope your information is correct Martin. The often heard lament that 'all teams are professional and won't take their foot of the pedal until the season's ended' should mean something. Brentford can play as well as most teams, and to their credit, Leeds are a decent side too, so the Bees will need to be on their game to make it a tough night for Leeds. A Brentford win will seem like a miracle delivered first class.
Cunts like Liverpool and Mancu excepted. Cheating bastards.

Name your source or STFU.

K?

Same owd with the ITK’ers.

(Leeds haven’t beat Brentford away since 1950 (I read that today))

Edit: 26/8/50. Brentford 1-2 Leeds

We don’t need help! Win all 3 games and it’s done! If we rely on other teams, it’s never going to end well for us.

Too right, and that should be the mentality of Wilder and every player

9 points and barring a miracle of epic proportions we're up

Back
Top Bottom