Boro, Brizzle, Preston,Derby and Brentford fixture run in.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score

Derfy its not going to the wire,not for us.

Boro are clicking just at the right time.

You missed little old Millwall out is it because no one likes em,they are clicking at just the right time too.

Need to add Millwall in as well. On a very good run only lost 10 games and 1 point behind us after a 1-0 win over Brentford. If we beat all of the 5 contenders we are due to face before the season ends then we will be up there challenging.

Looking at Millwalls fixtures,its just the last three that will be difficult,Fulham,Boro,Villa,but all the other games i can see them winning them all................get a few quid on Millwall finishing 6th.

Looking at Millwalls fixtures,its just the last three that will be difficult,Fulham,Boro,Villa,but all the other games i can see them winning them all................get a few quid on Millwall finishing 6th.
ha ha. Millwall are behind us yet you say we won't make the playoffs and think they will with the fixtures they've got?.. it's like a perverse desire to see us fail. i don't get it.

ha ha. Millwall are behind us yet you say we won't make the playoffs and think they will with the fixtures they've got?.. it's like a perverse desire to see us fail. i don't get it.
If you dont get it,then just have alook at their results since the start of 2018,they are in great form,whereas we are in indifferent form,they will finish above us,no desire to see us fail,just looking at the wider picture without red tinted spectacles on.
https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/matches/results/

we might as well give up now
boro will piss all over wolves derby millwall ipswich away and us and bristol city
all gimmes

while we have tough games against burton birmingham barnsley , no chance there

all our tougher games are at least at home preston millwall boro
but we are capable of beating all 3 , if we find the final finishes

ours is nothing like as hard as boros , who have 7 top half teams in 9 left

I'm more than happy finishing tenth tbh. Brilliant season. Anything can happen in play off games but couldn't face us getting a spanking v Fulham or villa tbh. We're nowhere near them ability wise. Only thing we had dried up in December and that was the element of surprise. Our main quality was the energy levels but player's are looking tired now aswell, with little options to rest them without seriously weakening the team. Wilder will keep trying to push them and sure we'll keep getting behind them but the top six are Wolves, Cardiff, Fulham, Villa, Derby, 'boro. They'll finish 5 pts in front of Brentford, Preston, us. Like said, them top six are a cut above over a full season .

Just 4 points separating 6 clubs for 2 play off places with only 8 games to go........could be anybody and we are very much still in it even after the 2 points dropped today.
Lot's of twisty turny things still to come.

200w.gif

Everyone's run in together and current position of each team to be played.

Based on league positions, Preston and then Bristol C have the easiest with us, Millwall and Boro having the hardest.

What is clear is that a lot of those teams have to play each other quite a bit. I think Brentford and Ipswich just about lost reasonable hope today, so it's 2 from 6 with 8 to go

upload_2018-3-17_20-59-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-17_20-59-2.png
    upload_2018-3-17_20-59-2.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Thing is we have to put a run of 3 or 4 wins together. We have not done that since Coutts was injured.
Wilder and Knill need to find a little bit of magic from these players over the next few weeks that's been missing since November.

I think it's unlikely but they now have 10 days to re-start the season. In fairness we were a point off the play-offs after 26 games back at the start of January, so in the last 12 games we've kept pace with the 6th place side pretty well.

We definitely need to have a strong last 8 games though and that means getting a little bit better (especially in the final 3rd) than we have been since Christmas.

Not winning yesterday ended our chances of the play offs, in my opinion.

You missed little old Millwall out is it because no one likes em,they are clicking at just the right time too.
little old Millwall are currently behind us.. but they get a mention.. but we have no chance. weird logic

If you dont get it,then just have alook at their results since the start of 2018,they are in great form,whereas we are in indifferent form,they will finish above us,no desire to see us fail,just looking at the wider picture without red tinted spectacles on.
https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/matches/results/
form.. pfft. it can turn on a sixpence.. might only be a question of the sun coming out.

I can't see us getting any more than 12 points from the last 8 games, ending up with 72 points.
Sadly wouldn't be enough, but nothing short of a fantastic effort by CW and the boys.
I don't care if they're good enough or not for this league, credit where credit's due. They've done superbly well with the limitations of the squad.
Hopefully the summer will see the necessary changes made. UTB.

must have been almost everyone else then which means you're late to the party
I’m an optimist, so maybe that’s why I am late. But I just can’t see us being able to get enough points now.

I hope I’m wrong.

Fulham have done far better than anyone could have anticipated. For us we have to focus on a few things IMHO.
  1. Getting the midfield ticking on again.
  2. Going gung ho, fuck it. Where's them centre backs bombing on again?

Back
Top Bottom