Boo’s Funeral

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

boo radley

Reaction score
Hi, Just a message from family.

If anyone would like to attend Boo’s (Kieran’s) funeral, it will be on Friday 31st May, 10:30am at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Dinnington (1 Swinston Hill Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2RX).

There will be a gathering afterwards at Dinnington Rugby Club (Lodge Ln, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2PB).

Would be lovely to see you there, for any of you that can make it!

Sadly away next week or would have popped up Never realised Boo was a left footer (like me). Boo's avatar/persona on this forum - a literary rather than football character has always intrigued me and attracted me to him. We'll miss him here too.

Likewise, I'm abroad next week, but would have liked to pay my respects. Rest assured I'll be sparing a thought for you all on the day.

Best wishes, and thanks for letting us know.

Hi, Just a message from family.

If anyone would like to attend Boo’s (Kieran’s) funeral, it will be on Friday 31st May, 10:30am at St Joseph’s Catholic Church, Dinnington (1 Swinston Hill Road, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2RX).

There will be a gathering afterwards at Dinnington Rugby Club (Lodge Ln, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2PB).

Would be lovely to see you there, for any of you that can make it!

Sadly i will be away, so will be unable to come and pay my respects. I am sure there will be plenty from here in attendance though.

If there is possibility to send flowers or make a donation i would like to contribute.

I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend. My wife is away and I’m looking after my son who has a number of mental health issues. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

I hope the service was a great send off for a life long blade, may he rest in peace and I know he will be forever in your thoughts as he will be in ours.

Back
Top Bottom