BladesPod w/ special guest Benjamin Bloom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Beans

Reaction score
Morning all,

I'm afraid I'm fresh out of bin Laden memes, but I do come bearing a podcast episode in which I'm very pleased to have Benjamin Bloom join me as a guest.

You'll almost certainly have seen his videos (possibly seen him around the Lane as well, he's quite distinctive and really does have lovely hair) but if not: he is a Championship enthusiast who covers games very extensively on YouTube. He also has a huge soft spot for the Blades which I'm sure you'll gather by listening.

We covered:

- falling in love with the Blades
- his strangely-powerful Leeds hoodoo
- where it all went wrong at Elland Road
- the Championship playoff drama
- possible players United should look at targeting next season
- next season's Championship dark horses
- the future of his beloved Ipswich Town

And plenty more.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did, cheers for listening!

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/bladespod/id1309198119?mt=2

I should coco

A little harsh on a well meaning body of men
Reaction score
A great listen Ben and thanks for putting the effort in. BB is a character and with the current United love-in, it was a great call.

Thanks in advance for boring the tits off me with bloom.
Other podcasts are available.

Have you tried "Mardy arse footy chat for ingrates" as I've heard theirs are really good.

Sheffsteel

Reaction score
Benny Bloom is a video version of Deadbat.

Some think he’s too detailed with his videos being over long and kind of boring
But like Deadbats match reports, if you can’t make it and want all the detail (as though you’re there) then Bloom’s your man.

He’s so knowledgable about the Championship, has real in-depth knowledge on virtually every club.
He knows far more than your average tv pundit.

In fact, it makes me laugh how he seems to know more about our players, tactics and formations than most of our fans.

tomtheblade

Reaction score
Beans great pod, cheers mate.

Contrary to your point in the pod we did win once after an international break btw- away at Brentford :)

Beans

Reaction score
Beans great pod, cheers mate.

Contrary to your point in the pod we did win once after an international break btw- away at Brentford :)
Hmm Google says we played Rotherham on 24th Nov then Brentford away 27th (it was midweek for sure). The Rotherham game was straight after a break and we were crap, probably our worst performance of the season.

Swannyblade

Reaction score
If you can, listen to the last 10mins of Mr Bloom’s match report of our home game against Ipswich - an excellent summary of the Wilder revolution and to hear an outsider speak about the Blades in such glowing terms nearly brought a tear to my eye and made my heart swell with pride.

Booker4

Reaction score
Morning all,

I'm afraid I'm fresh out of bin Laden memes, but I do come bearing a podcast episode in which I'm very pleased to have Benjamin Bloom join me as a guest.

You'll almost certainly have seen his videos (possibly seen him around the Lane as well, he's quite distinctive and really does have lovely hair) but if not: he is a Championship enthusiast who covers games very extensively on YouTube. He also has a huge soft spot for the Blades which I'm sure you'll gather by listening.

We covered:

- falling in love with the Blades
- his strangely-powerful Leeds hoodoo
- where it all went wrong at Elland Road
- the Championship playoff drama
- possible players United should look at targeting next season
- next season's Championship dark horses
- the future of his beloved Ipswich Town

And plenty more.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did, cheers for listening!

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/bladespod/id1309198119?mt=2
I'll give it a listen and great work getting Benjamin Bloom on, always like his videos and as you say it was funny when all the Leeds fans kept having a go at him not to attend their games because they kept losing!

As for next season's dark horse put your money on Sheffield Wednesday, they've got a brilliant squad they just need players free from injuries and it'll be HMS piss the League! :D

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom