Blades in today's Guardian..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One thing that this forum has taught me is that people who I consider to be like minded, because of our love of the Blades, can often hold views that are so different to mine politically. And I'm alright with that.

I for one am pleased we made the Squire's cartoon strip, quite a witty joke too even if it does say 'bantz'.

the guardian’s a pinko rag, the best thing about it are the comments on the forums (when they are allowed).

that said, squire’s strip is definitely a highlight.

David Squire's strip is quality. I love the first frame of today's cartoon when Man City are 'worried' that Watford will score

I read the Morning Star.

Similar slant to the Guardian, just without all the spulling mistooks.
We asked for the Morning Star to be put in our rest rooms instead of the Mail. We got the Daily Star instead, still an improvement though.

One thing that this forum has taught me is that people who I consider to be like minded, because of our love of the Blades, can often hold views that are so different to mine politically. And I'm alright with that.

I for one am pleased we made the Squire's cartoon strip, quite a witty joke too even if it does say 'bantz'.

As a long time fan of Squires, I can confirm that his use of 'bantz' is ironic. I love that Sean Bean is a mix of Jimmy Muir and Ned Stark, too.

Back
Top Bottom