Birmingham Home

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The thing is I do expect them to pick up at some point but just hope it isn't against us. I suspect we will have too much for them but we need to be switched on. No more silly mistakes or brainfarts in defence please lads.

Took an excellent Fulham performance to beat us. Don't think they can score 3. I think we will score 3

Nice solid defeat for them tonight to prepare them for Saturday. With a day's less rest. Mind you, that's what Fulham had.

It's quite an important one for us to win and it'd be a lovely bonus if we could send JEC home with a heavy defeat after a footballing lesson.

Second Boro goal was embarrassing defending from Birmingham. They look very exposable.

Must win is a bit of an exaggeration but it is now the most important game since the Sty, need to show we can win without Coutts.
I know you know this, but we have already won without Coutts haven't we ?

Got to score more than one as its guaranteed Adams will score one .

I hope they have a ‘Roy’, they’ll take one look at this thread and think who are these recently promoted league one fucktards talking about?

....and just for clarity it’s you Birmingham, we’re going to kick ten bells of shit out of you, just not sure which pub yet? :confused:o_O:rolleyes::)

Took an excellent Fulham performance to beat us. Don't think they can score 3. I think we will score 3

Birmingham City are the lowest goal scorers in this league.
They’ve only scored 1 goal in their last 6 league matches.
We are also well overdue a clean sheet.

Seems nailed on for a 2-0 win at least.

Big game because if we lose everyone will shit themselves and start looking at how many points we are in front of Sunderland.

I'll be interested to see how we cope without Coutts as although many disagree, I really don't think we can read too much into last night's insanity.

Not taking these for granted in any way , shape or form , we all know they’ve tried to buy League & the experiment to date has gone tits up .

But they still have some quality players who on their day could be a handful .

I’d just like to see Donaldson partner Leon up front on Saturday with it being against them , I just hope Adams doesn’t square that up in the opposite direction

Important game that I think Cotterill will set his side up to sit deep against us , think we will shade it by the odd goal ... 2-1 to,the Blades .. Donaldson & Fleck .. no splinters in my arse sitting on the fence

UTB

This thread will no doubt get linked to a Brum board and the consensus will be 'most of them cocky Blunts think they're gonna piss all over us'

:p

Big game because if we lose everyone will shit themselves and start looking at how many points we are in front of Sunderland.

I'll be interested to see how we cope without Coutts as although many disagree, I really don't think we can read too much into last night's insanity.

Agree Roy. Arguably Fulha!m were the best team to visit the Lane so fa a bigger yardstick of who we'll cope without couttsy will be Saturdays game.

Ideally we'll get back in our flow and sash them otherwise i fear some fans will over react.

Agree Roy. Arguably Fulha!m were the best team to visit the Lane so fa a bigger yardstick of who we'll cope without couttsy will be Saturdays game.

Ideally we'll get back in our flow and sash them otherwise i fear some fans will over react.

The ignorant Non-Blade Wankers may very well do so. Probably the same people who said we’d struggle to stay up. I’m talking about amoebae in general, not contributors on here.

Back
Top Bottom