Best of luck for the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was one of those who fancied a draw as Barnet away would be one of the few Cup replays I could get to straight from work (Chertsey) and of course, a new ground to tick off.

At the end I resisted the temptation to boo our players, instead choosing to shout, "Get off the pitch, Yoo-nited!" because I wanted to get on with the business of clapping Barnet because you were, to put it bluntly, blinking-well brilliant on and off the pitch. And can we have your front two please?

Good luck for the rest of the season, and make sure Currie gets the job permanently.
Greenwich blade my daughter lives in Chertsey - I'm in Abu Dhabi - maybe catch up when I'm home next

This thread is far too sickly sweet.

I hope those shitcunts Barnet get battered in the next round.

This thread is far too sickly sweet.

I hope those shitcunts Barnet get battered in the next round.

Speaking as one of those shitcunts I can virtually guarantee we will get battered by the Fake Bees of Brentford. PeterNdlovu081, you will be able to have the enjoyment of watching it on BT Sport on Monday 28th January, kick off 7.45pm.
Anyway, to continue the sickly sweet theme, good luck today Blades in your match today against QPR. I, along with many other new Blades fans from Barnet, will be following your progress throughout the rest of this season.
Best wishes from the Real Bees.

Speaking as one of those shitcunts I can virtually guarantee we will get battered by the Fake Bees of Brentford. PeterNdlovu081, you will be able to have the enjoyment of watching it on BT Sport on Monday 28th January, kick off 7.45pm.
Anyway, to continue the sickly sweet theme, good luck today Blades in your match today against QPR. I, along with many other new Blades fans from Barnet, will be following your progress throughout the rest of this season.
Don't worry about what Peter says, IG. The fact that he's commented on your boys demonstrates a love for you deep down. He's exactly the same with us. :)

I'll give that a watch and I'll be rooting for Barnet. I've calmed down after what I had to endure from us last Sunday but in a way I guess I was a bit jealous of you. Your performance was exactly what we wanted to see from Utd and hence the reason your lads were all applauded off the pitch, it was an effort we relate to and appreciate. Best of luck for the rest of the season!

Your fans were very gracious and complimentary after the game yesterday, both for applauding the players and with a few of us outside the ground - even with a lot of first team changes it wasn't a result anyone expected and could easily have been a draw with the chances at the end.
The supporters showed a lot of class and I think a lot of our fans will agree you're a real credit to your club and to football.

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for the season, will be keeping an eye on the results and hoping you go up.

I’m another Barnet fan and want to also say ‘thanks’ for the warm welcome and generosity of the Sheffield United fans afterwards.

I’ve probably been to about half the stadiums in the EFL down the years and don’t remember fans as friendly.

It helped make it a really special day for us.

I’ll be rooting for you lot to make it to the Premier League.

All the best for the promotion bid.

Hi, another Bees fan here. Just wanted to echo BeeArmy's comments.
You Blades are a really great bunch of fans. We were made so welcome and I couldn't believe how many of you wanted to shake my hand and wish our club well after the match. Things like that stay with you and I can promise you there are many Bees fans who are now honorary Blades.
I was chatting before the game to a couple of your fans and they said they sort of wanted a draw so that they could visit The Hive. We are hoping that the powers that be can organise a Pre Season Friendly at The Hive. If this happens you can be sure of a very friendly welcome.
Good luck in your quest to get to the Premiership. If you can do it you will also be buzzing.
All the best.
Well done but I don’t know what all the Blades on this thread are on about, we prefer it if we are hated, it’s brings the best out in us. :)

This is just way too friendly for our liking and whilst we’re at it, you can piss off aswell JonnyRed(WCFC) . :D

I blame myself for the defeat. I recorded my latest show before the game, and as you can hear (go on, give it a listen - I need to boost my figures) I refer a few times to my attempts to order a ticket for the match at the same time as balancing a playlist, and then when said ticket is in the bag, I say something along the lines of, "Of course, by the time you listen to this you'll already know the result, so you'll know if we've been humiliated or not," before going on to say I fancy a replay but I will be pissed off if Barnet equalise in the last minute. Oh dear.

Good win today for the Bees, beat Brentford and get promoted then you can beat Wednesday in a couple of seasons time!

Not long to go before our 4th round match against Brentford. Hope you Blades can will us to an unlikely win tonight. Our goalie is suspended and we have signed a loan keeper from Leeds, also our number 8 who played against you is also suspended for picking up a second FA Cup yellow card (stupid new FA rule). If you have nothing to do tonight you can watch the game on BT Sport. Shame in a way that there wasn't a replay against you guys, we would have loved you to come down to us.
I'm expecting a big defeat, but there again I was also expecting that against you, so, fingers crossed.
All the best for your promotion push.
Cone on you Bees (the real ones that is, not those fake West London ones).

Not long to go before our 4th round match against Brentford. Hope you Blades can will us to an unlikely win tonight. Our goalie is suspended and we have signed a loan keeper from Leeds, also our number 8 who played against you is also suspended for picking up a second FA Cup yellow card (stupid new FA rule). If you have nothing to do tonight you can watch the game on BT Sport. Shame in a way that there wasn't a replay against you guys, we would have loved you to come down to us.
I'm expecting a big defeat, but there again I was also expecting that against you, so, fingers crossed.

I hope you get battered, this "fake bees " shit you come out with is cringeworthy.

I hope you get battered, this "fake bees " shit you come out with is cringeworthy.
Ha ha, it's just a bit of banter between us and Brentford. They were once in the same league as us and this has been going on for ages. Sorry for making you cringe Brian Blessed, but, there again, you made me cringe when you were in Z Cars.

I'll be willing you on. Play like you played against us and you'll give them a few issues.

Hoping you beat the fake bees and get the real Chelsea in the next round, show Wednesday what having a go looks like.

Message from my Fulham supporting mate ‘hope you fucking smash ‘em’.

Many of my family are 'fake bees' so I will be watching this game with interest...hoping for a Barnet win, particularly because our loss to you was the source of much amusement, and it would be nice to throw that back at them!

Robbie Savage doing co-comms, sounds half cocked. 6 pints minimum.

Good luck real Bees. Hope you get Chelsea in the next round. If they could only beat the pigs 3-0 you'll have no problem getting past them.

Honestly think if you transplanted Barnet into the Championship and they played like this every week they wouldn't be in the relegation zone.

Some reyt players, good half, keep it up and they can get something out of this.

Anyone think that Sweeney has a bit of Basham about him? He's everywhere, lanky, solid defender, bit of pace, good feet.

Back
Top Bottom