Best of luck for the season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BeeArmy

Reaction score
Your fans were very gracious and complimentary after the game yesterday, both for applauding the players and with a few of us outside the ground - even with a lot of first team changes it wasn't a result anyone expected and could easily have been a draw with the chances at the end.
The supporters showed a lot of class and I think a lot of our fans will agree you're a real credit to your club and to football.

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for the season, will be keeping an eye on the results and hoping you go up.

spongebobblade

Reaction score
I’ll second that. Hope you get a great money spinning draw tonight. You were more than worthy of victory yesterday and you support was a credit to your club too

sitwell

Big member
Reaction score
Your fans were very gracious and complimentary after the game yesterday, both for applauding the players and with a few of us outside the ground - even with a lot of first team changes it wasn't a result anyone expected and could easily have been a draw with the chances at the end.
The supporters showed a lot of class and I think a lot of our fans will agree you're a real credit to your club and to football.

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck for the season, will be keeping an eye on the results and hoping you go up.
Call yourself JonnyOrange and stick around for a few years ,its been done before ;)

ryza

Reaction score
Went to the game yesterday and Barnet were the best team hands down. Top performance from the two lads up front.

Us blades know what the 'magic of the cup' is all about so best of luck to ya

HodgysBrokenThumb

Reaction score

Any club with a Currie on the staff is OK by us...

mattbianco1

Hmm, Brandy or Beer? Water's a good idea !
Reaction score

Glad you appreciated the applause. We're not dicks like the blue lot.

Good luck for the next round

SwissBlade

Reaction score

Always nice to hear that our fans were well behaved!

Credit to Barnet you came and got a cracking result. That team we put out should’ve been good enough so we have no excuse.

Sounds like the best team won.

Hope you get a cracking draw for the 4th round

pommpey

A: WE ARE DESSO!
Reaction score

Good luck in the next round. I hope you get West Ham, at the gifted, tax-free, got-it-for-nowt stadium.

And I hope you fucking well beat them, please.

Well done for beating us. You deserved it.

pommpey

steve26272

Reaction score
We have never been the most technically gifted sided own at the lane
But we do expect players to leave it all on the pitch
You did that yesterday, and with skill too - we recognise and applaud you.

Good luck, we all love the romance of the cup, this weekend we were on the wrong end, but someone’s got to be!

Bill Johnson

Reaction score
Happy to add my congratulations to yo mate.
Your support was fantastic. Your players did you proud and you thoroughly deserved to beat our shower of shit by more than the 1 goal.
Well done and good luck fella. Thanks for popping by.

makblade

Prem Blades
Reaction score
Well done Barnet. A real credit and great advertisement for non-league football. All the best for your season and for the future fella.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom