Aston villa becoming a pain.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

petcharlie

Reaction score
Every time the Blades start looking at a player up pop those cheating bastards trying to hi jack our targets .Well these targets should remember that they should be in the Championship and not the prem.If they had not got footballs answer to Tom Daley or played by the rules they would have been down just after Xmas even though they spent the same amount of money as the national debt.

Every time the Blades start looking at a player up pop those cheating bastards trying to hi jack our targets .Well these targets should remember that they should be in the Championship and not the prem.If they had not got footballs answer to Tom Daley or played by the rules they would have been down just after Xmas even though they spent the same amount of money as the national debt.
Maybe they are chasing players we don’t want, having set up a smoke screen for those that we do want.
Maybe we are both chasing the same players because we are in the same league !

Funnily enough, haven't heard about them wanting to sign any defenders - it was shit last year and will be shit again this season if they leave it as it is.

Their midfield wasn't much better either and after hearing about them going after Edouard (Celtic) and Watkins (Brentford), Villa need to remember it doesn't matter who your strikers are - if you concede at the back (which is partly down to lack of cover form midfield) and also not get quality balls to the forwards, then any team will struggle.

Depends how the pundits see it this season - they are still bottom 6 rated for me as their "base" team is still average to poor.

UTB

Theres a food chain and it appears Villa are above us in it

I have posted this before but to reiterate, Dean Smith is a bellend but I can guarantee that he won't be sat there monitoring who we are trying to sign and planning to hijack every deal. More likely it is player agents spreading the word to try and up the ante with other, similar clubs who they think their players could may also be of interest to.
The 'gone to Villa' joke started last season, and I don't recall them causing us too many problems in the transfer market.

They will get their comeuppance at some point I am quite sure. Stayed up by the skin of their teeth and I think could very well struggle again regardless of who they sign. Oh and yes they can fuck right off.

They are going for it to establish themselves as a PL club with backing for the manager.

We just hope our manager with a little backing can do it.

I want to respond with my real thoughts but I've had an infraction for swearing.
So when we have enough infractions, do we win a prize? (I won my first one the other day too, long overdue as it happens).

Now CW is thinking the same as me with his lazy scouting speech.

They have more money and are a bigger club so there always going to be a bigger attraction to players.

They will be in the same market as us so it's not surprising that they want the same players.

Big difference though, it doesn't matter whether it's Aston Villa, Fulham or anybody else, they all have one thing in common.......They don't fuck about for 4 weeks and they don't piss off the selling club, the player and his agent by making derisory and insulting offers.

£12 million four weeks ago and this deal would have been done.......But No, the cheap skate DNA is still welded into the club, trying to get something for nothing.

The absolutely ridiculous belief that if a better placed club wants to buy one of your players the lower placed club must accept the first offer immediately and have no say in the inevitable, is still alive and kicking at SUFC.

The even more ridiculous belief that if a better placed club puts in a derisory offer the player will kick off alarmingly until he gets his move.
Assuming we got a player that kicked off alarmingly would this player then suddenly have a wonderful team spirit and fantastic attitude because he now plays for us.

The transfer market is all a load of bullshit and as a club we are the best in the business, it gets us very little success, we never get our preferred number one target, but it allows the club to provide our fans with a million wonderful, ethical excuses as to why we failed.

No the arnt I live in Aston and none of our postcodes are that 👅

So you're saying Aston Villa's post code isn't B6 6HE?

I think you'll find it is

Or is Aston villa not actually in Aston?
Either way, it's only a song, a bit like -

Post code in Barnsley, you're just a post code in Barnsley

sang to Wendy fans ;)

Last edited:
Prediction....Dean(mutton head)Smith, Scott(loadsamoney)Parker, David(last chance saloon)Moyes and Steve(Mrs Doubtfire)Bruce, all sacked by Christmas. While Marcelo(smoke up arse) Bielsa takes his upturned bucket to the Camp Nou to replace the hapless Ronald Koeman....Ring you bookie up now.

Once again Villa are trying to snatch one of our targets. Trying to snatch Brewster from Liverpool from under our noses.Have they sacked all their scouts ? Are they waiting to see who Wilder fancies and then step in to pinch our targets?Have they twigged on that Wilder is ace at spotting talent?

Once again Villa are trying to snatch one of our targets. Trying to snatch Brewster from Liverpool from under our noses.Have they sacked all their scouts ? Are they waiting to see who Wilder fancies and then step in to pinch our targets?Have they twigged on that Wilder is ace at spotting talent?
Its all about money when it comes down to it!
We've just got to accept it, maybe we will be able to splash the cash in a few years!?

So because he is one of our targets, it means he can't be a target for any other club too?

Brewster is one of the brightest prospects in the country. I am fairly sure Villa have had their beady eye on him since last season, as will we and several other clubs.

Dean Smith must have an enormous hard-on for Wilder....he must ache to be like Chris, act like Chris, and still he cannot grasp what makes it possible to become a top 10 team on such a relatively meagre budget?

Stop being a pale imitation of Wilder you sad impersonation of a manager.

Back
Top Bottom