Alternate method to conclude the Season.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a surprise! Another person from a relegation threatened club wants to ban relegation this season - and is even willing to let the top 2 from the Championship join the Premiership next season, to lengthen the odds of his club getting relegated next season as well.

The only fair thing to do is to allow the football season to conclude, by playing all the outstanding matches. Problem is, no one knows how long it might be before we can do that. Are the powers that be, willing to wait until it's considered "safe" to resume the outstanding fixtures? Somehow I don't think they will - because it could take months and they will be concerned about the knock-on effect on the following season. But that would be the best solution, even if it meant the new season didn't start until Christmas!

I can't see any other than it being declared "null and void" personally. Because that's the easy option for them to take. I hope I'm wrong though.

Get two dice .red for the home team white for the away team .shake the dice problem solved.

Pools panel consisting of Garth Crooks, Danny Mills, Chris Waddle, Charlie Nicholas and Steve Nicol.

Us relegated on 43pts, West Ham in Champions League confirmed 🤦‍♂️
That sounds reasonable..
Although I'm really not at all sure that ANY of them like us!
Can we have Shady Brady on there?

Given that the Premier League’s ability to sort matters out is seriously in doubt (see West Ham/Tevez), I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you..... Now that Ms.Brady and the Dildo Brothers want this season to be declared null and void, one can easily see how things may turn out....
It's simple.
Whatever those 3 cunts want, do the opposite.

However long the wait is, then......just wait. Restart whatever is left of this season and let the following season begin when we get the all clear. No rush.
But definitely relegate Liverpool.
Defeated by varus..

I have 2 suggestions:

1. Team captains in televised ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS

2. BULLY'S PRIZE BOARD. "Stay out of the black and in the red, nothing in this game for two in a bed." We miss out on CL spot but Norwood wins a toaster. Seems fair.

"Great. Smashing. Super. Let's see what yer could've won"

Back
Top Bottom