ALL THIS LOVE IN WITH LEEDS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reading some of the posts concerning the OP's original piece of stupidity, it never fails to surprise me just how crucial football is to some people. It's not simply a passion or interest, it's on a par with religious/political extremism, as if their world would collapse if football failed to exist. No doubt if that were the case they'd move onto something else, it's as if there's a deep rooted need to belong to something, and without this they feel somehow bereft of anything that vaguely resembles a sense of 'belonging'.

Personally I don't get any of this, but then I do my best to put football, and any peripheral interest, into some kind of perspective. I get that being closely involved with a local club can be a fascinating type of 'love' affair for some, and no doubt my decision to follow the Blades is something I get immense pleasure, as well as deflating moods, from. It's a real mixed bag of ups and downs, but it doesn't rule my life to the point where I wish other fans harm. By all means enjoy the banter, but when you reduce yourself to the level of footballing zealot you've somehow forgotten about those values that should matter.

But your username is 'itsinyerblood'?!

It took me 10 minutes to get past Toms Giff.

She was right up there for me before her accidental on-stage wee wee.

As for Leeds, I wouldn't mind if they went up with us to be honest. But then I don't have to sit down every evening and grit my teeth through an episode of BBC Look Leeds.

Odds on he's not from Leeds if he supports them, says I with not a single hint of irony ;)

From Leeds pal.

One post and all the hatred comes out from some, that's why I'm not buying this love in crap.

I'm going to be having a Wendy love in, if they beat Leeds and Norwich!!

Be delighted to meet if you're available. It's normally an afternoon so if you're free?

Hope all's well otherwise, and don't forget that we're meant to be meeting at some point.
Will it be Queensbury rules or no holds barred?

Leeds is just an egg chasing city though isn't it?

Must be awful to be a one club city yet struggle to break the 30K mark.
:tumbleweed:

Struggling to hit 30k :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cos they haven’t got a fucking rival. They’d die for a proper fucking derby like ours. They hate the Mancs and they couldn’t give two hoots about them. :D

Watched your Derby it was a joke!! a ground not even full and the atmosphere, fuck me it was dead.

Wednesday are our secret weapon. As long as the deluded bastards keep thinking they can get into the play offs. They might do a bit of damage to Leeds and Narrrwich on our behalf.

What is like for you Sheffielders to carry that chip round on your shoulder constantly? Must be annoying?

And then you all fuck off back home to your abodes all over England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Scandanavia and one or two may even have homes in Leeds.

To be honest I don't give a monkeys what you lot think of us or anyone else.
Easy, tiger - I've got to sit next to you tomorrow :eek:

What is like for you Sheffielders to carry that chip round on your shoulder constantly? Must be annoying?

Your eyesight's failing you mate, that's not a chip you imagine, it's nothing more than a sensible, grounded club who don't get above themselves even though their 'glory' years are now ancient history.........take a deep breath son, you may eventually understand that it's taken decades for you to be in the promotion battle, so keep your ego under control, no one is impressed with your silliness.

Back
Top Bottom