Player Suggestion Aaron Mooy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PL experience
Huddersfield's best player
Different to our CMs right now (Loves a tackle)

Shocked we aren't in for him.
I'm shocked that nobody seems to be in for him. To be fair he would possibly be around £20-25m, so probably too rich for us, but would be a superb addition without question. An expensive loan might be possible I suppose, if no one buys him outright.?

Was about to start a thread on him but search first.

He would be ideal we need a number in the CM role as it stands we have 3 for two positions he would be perfect.

Lives relatively local too and to top it if we took him on loan he wouldn’t count towards our 2 PL loaned quota

Anyone know if Mooy has already agreed to sign for Brighton in January or could we stick in a cheeky bid for him when the window opens? I don't imagine Huddersfield would be holding out for silly money in their current position and everytime I see him he impresses. Looks like a combination of Fleck and Norwood, very two footed ability to drive the game forward and not afraid to do the dirty work.

Anyone know if Mooy has already agreed to sign for Brighton in January or could we stick in a cheeky bid for him when the window opens? I don't imagine Huddersfield would be holding out for silly money in their current position and everytime I see him he impresses. Looks like a combination of Fleck and Norwood, very two footed ability to drive the game forward and not afraid to do the dirty work.

Pretty sure it’s loan to permanent if Brighton stay up.

Reckon we were deffo in for him in the summer but bigger teams were in for him

Would be a great signing for us could be an upgrade on lunny and even fleck ?

Was just going to suggest Mooy, having a good spell at BHA so far.

Or as a Didzy back up maybe, he played more of a 10 role today?

The only bald player that did owt for us was Corky. He ain't all that, we marked him out the game.

He's on a ridiculous amount of money (>£60k/week) which would put him firmly out of Utd's reach - for this season at least.

No chance, Brighton don’t look like going down and we wouldn’t be able to compete with them in terms of wages

Fairly sure they’ve Norwood’d this deal. Great player but I think this is a non-starter

What an outstanding signing this would be ..... I have a couple of HTFC fans and they ADORED him . Would fit really well into our set up as he is a hardworking, classy lad who is NOT a big time Charlie. Its a yes please for me £18 million

One of those players I would've been up for us signing (or loaning) first PL season; good player plenty of experience. But as pointed out wages too high and we actually out grew him last season.

Not been the same player since Fleck absolutely schooled him at the Lane.

The rumours linking them with Lundstram now make more sense

Last edited:
So are Brighton betting on Lallana being fit for a full season or what?

One of their most influential players from what I've seen. Very strange.

This I suppose makes geographical sense for mooy the distance China to Australia and the money make it a good move for the guy

So are Brighton betting on Lallana being fit for a full season or what?

One of their most influential players from what I've seen. Very strange.
A mate of mine who's a Brighton season ticket holder says he is far too slow for how they're trying to play

Back
Top Bottom