Incoming? 3 new signings next week

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I've received info from a reliable source that three new signings should be tied up by next week. Don’t know who they are but if you want to question my Statement refer to the Henderson and Hanson threads that I called before the signings we’re made, think of it what you will

I've received info from a reliable source that three new signings should be tied up by next week. Don’t know who they are but if you want to question my Statement refer to the Henderson and Hanson threads that I called before the signings we’re made, think of it what you will

Do you know if they are loans or permanents?

Thanks Prince Bog Roll...

Any other nuggets? Maybe the day after tomorrow is Tuesday!?

Fuck me, come in from a day on the sauce to scrape this barrel....

Hopefully that bodes well with Sam Gallagher then, with him being the most publicised target currently.

I'd expect at least 1, probably 2.

Gallagher and Kasey Palmer please.

But this is from the same source that told me Henderson was singing 3 weeks before he did

I think Palmer and Gallagher are two but couldn’t say who the 3rd is

Don't get Palmer coming unless we're planning to see one of the other attacking mids! Hopefully not Brooks!

But this is from the same source that told me Henderson was singing 3 weeks before he did

giphy.gif

For the 3rd I'll take Jay Dasilva please. Chelsea can send him here with Palmer.

Thanks for pointing out the small typo. How clever do you feel now?
Probably not as clever as someone declaring with certainty that a football team is going to be signing players during a transfer window. Don’t know who, mind. Just some players.

So it’s all your fucking fault then is it ?

;)

UTB

I hope they are all defenders from the Tunisian and Panama national teams as they look great at dealing with set pieces!

You're more prepared to believe Gallagher permanently than Palmer on loan?

Who do you expect Palmer to sign for exactly? Dortmund, AC Milan?

Tbh, I'm struggling to see us beating Derby to him - would happily be proven wrong though.

Excuse my ignorance but any details on Kasey Palmer? I have honestly not heard of him.

Excuse my ignorance but any details on Kasey Palmer? I have honestly not heard of him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasey_Palmer

Attack minded midfielder, plays between the lines, has pace and skill.

Derby fans were very critical of Rowett last season for his reluctance to use him more. A few Premier League clubs are reportedly in for him on loan too, so thats why I have doubts over this rumour.

Tbh, I'm struggling to see us beating Derby to him - would happily be proven wrong though.

I'm more concerned about Derby beating us to Dasilva than Palmer.

They're linked with John McGinn (£3m) and Mason Mount for midfield. They'll probably get Mount with him being a goalscoring midfielder from Chelsea. Lampard would be a perfect mentor for him. Not seen anything about them being back in for Palmer.

I think we'd be a better move for both Palmer and Dasilva. Especially Dasilva as he's made to play LWB, and I reckon Lampard's more likely to be a 4-2-3-1 man.

I'm more concerned about Derby beating us to Dasilva than Palmer.

They're linked with John McGinn (£3m) and Mason Mount for midfield. They'll probably get Mount with him being a goalscoring midfielder from Chelsea. Lampard would be a perfect mentor for him. Not seen anything about them being back in for Palmer.

I think we'd be a better move for both Palmer and Dasilva. Especially Dasilva as he's made to play LWB, and I reckon Lampard's more likely to be a 4-2-3-1 man.

Fair comments, I hope you're right - I forget the sheer number of Chelsea prospects hanging about in the football league.

Not sure Mason Mount in the championship should be allowed! - such a classy player

You're more prepared to believe Gallagher permanently than Palmer on loan?

Who do you expect Palmer to sign for exactly? Dortmund, AC Milan?

It seems you’ve jumped to an assumption that I think Palmer won’t be joining us because we aren’t good enough or something?

I don’t believe we are looking for someone like him. Apologies for saying I don’t believe a rumour as I am assuming we can get better in than him.

It seems you’ve jumped to an assumption that I think Palmer won’t be joining us because we aren’t good enough or something?

I don’t believe we are looking for someone like him. Apologies for saying I don’t believe a rumour as I am assuming we can get better in than him.

Who, in your opinion, would be a better option than Palmer?

I think what Bladezz was saying is that he doesn't believe that's a position we're looking to strengthen - don't think he was debating the calibre of the player.

Possibly so HCDM but " I am assuming we can get better in than him" leads me to believe they feel there are better options than Palmer available to Utd and I was simply asking who.

With regards to attacking midfielders, Duffy won't be able to play 46 games, there remains question marks over Holmes who prefers a left sided role anyway and Brooks looks far better playing as a second striker. I'd therefore conclude than another option is required.

Back
Top Bottom