Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Slug

Deep financial trouble ahead

He doesn't. He just posts negative stuff as guess work. Much like his alter ego that started this thread, that he sometimes logs in as.
  2. Slug

Mcburnie

If the bullshit police were circling, you would have been lifted a long time ago.
  3. Slug

Outgoing? Grbic

We would have beaten Burnley too
  4. Slug

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

Newcastle
  5. Slug

Guardian report on our terrible season...

Fantastic article 👍🏻
  6. Slug

Incoming? Luke Ayling

Doing well at Boro by all accounts. We need some experience and leaders in the squad so wouldn't be against it. Not every signing will be a glamorous one.
  7. Slug

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

He would have got a contract at a Premier League club this season if Hecky got his own way! 😳
  8. Slug

Player Suggestion Viktor Johansson

He's been number 2 here tbf 💩
  9. Slug

Incoming? Conor Coady

Out of interest....who was the last 30+ year old, on a big wage, with no sell on value, that could only play in a back 3, that was signed by Wilder?
  10. Slug

Grbic

Tbf I think Grbic is being played in the wrong position too....he's clearly not a goalkeeper!
  11. Slug

Bash on Sky 409.

Nice to see he's been over to Turkey in his time off 😁
  12. Slug

Top goalscorer / Assists

Gillingham away x 2
  13. Slug

Anel is wank

I have it on good authority that we actually turned down more than the figures quoted there, in January, for Anel. Something that I find incredibly foolish as I can't see anybody coming in this summer with an offer as good.
  14. Slug

What's happened with Ampadu

He started off at Leeds playing in CDM and getting rave reviews. But he's now moved back to centre half. If they play him at centre half in the Prem next season, they will be straight back down and be on the end of scorelines similar to ours this season.
  15. Slug

Archer

Somehow keep Archer if Villa decide to do us a cut price deal and then loan Akpom from Ajax. Shake Tuftys hand at the end of the season and bring in Carrick to reunite him with his lethal front duo. *Never happening in a million years i know😬
  16. Slug

The carnage on the pitch...

Baltic is posting cryptic shite again and pretending to be ITK
  17. Slug

Souza off!?

Some U-Turn that in the space of 3 weeks 😬
  18. Slug

Wilder Out ?

The fact that he thought it was a good idea to go to 4 at the back against Arsenal, with Trusty at left back against Saka, after the first 45 mins of the same tactics against Luton on boxing day, is a sackable offence on its own.
  19. Slug

Wilder Out ?

It wasn't. Tonight was the 4th home game on the spin of conceding 5+.
  20. Slug

Brewster

It's not just down to bad luck when it continually happens this often.
  21. Slug

Farke

Farke and Stephen Hendry have the exact same face. Once you have seen it then you can't unsee it.
  22. Slug

5 shipped 3 @ home on the bounce

Maths not a strong point? 😬
  23. Slug

What VAR does for SUFC

If that is the reason then it's absolute bollocks! I've just slowed it right down and you can't tell for definite if it is Anel or Osborn who touches it but you can see with the trajectory of the ball that it either way it was only one of them that touched it, so their reasoning is a load of shit.
  24. Slug

What VAR does for SUFC

Forgetting about the offside for a second....Where the fuck was the supposed foul that the ref blew for in the first place?
  25. Slug

Wes..

Anyone know if Grbic will have been allowed to train whilst in the concussion protocol?
  26. Slug

Player Suggestion Will Lankshear

"Hamer will not sign for us"
  27. Slug

Manager Suggestion Pep Ljinders

David Wagner?
  28. Slug

Player Suggestion Will Lankshear

Are we pretending BalticBlade is ITK again? Despite the 99% of things he's called that have turned out to be absolute codswallop? (Other than claiming Wilder was lined up for a return....which was the only one of the many darts he has thrown that hit the bullseye?)
  29. Slug

CONFIRMED John Fleck joins Blackburn Rovers permanently

Think I remember that interview too but it was with McBurnie, not Egan?
  30. Slug

CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

He would be great in the Championship at RCB if Wilder goes back to his trusted formation.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom