[ON] Forum Football (4, 5, 6 or 7 a side) - Sunday 13th January

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will you be playing?

• Total voters

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For any new members, we try and get a game of football on every week - as long as we can get a minimum of 8 people confirming for definite by early Saturday evening, the game goes ahead.

It's a friendly kick around for a couple of hours open to anyone who wants to turn up, regardless of skill, age or fitness... do feel free to bring a mate. The main aim is to have a laugh.

Venue: Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Road, S2 2RU

Time: 10:00 Sunday

Cost: The cost of the pitch (at the moment £39.00) is shared equally between players - between £2 - £3 each depending on how many turn up - UPDATE: Will be cheaper if poss, as we've occasionally managed to bag the pitch at £20.00

What you need: Trainers, moulded or astro-turf boots. No studs. Shinpads optional.

Please yey or nay in the poll above... you can change your vote if your availability changes

I'm a maybe at this stage, hip and back are still wreckage.

Put me down as a maybe too, haven't played for years and fancy a bit.

(Don't even know if I have boots anymore).

If this becomes a regular thing again I'll definitely be interested in playing! Away all weekend for work this week unfortunately.

• Admin
So we currently stand at 6, come on people, let's get a few in a row for the new year :)

He got "done" on our Thursday night 5-a-side exploits a few months ago and it hasn't healed, due to him still playing. He's decided the only way his foot will heal is if he has 2-3 months off. Lightweight :D

Must have slowed him down. Last time out even I got near enough to Vern him. Didn't have him down as a diver though ;)

Right, I'm +3 at the moment which puts us at 8. Another couple and we should be good?

Right, I'm +3 at the moment which puts us at 8. Another couple and we should be good?

Nice one, another couple would be nice to get it over the line.

Sorry, just been reminded that I'm going to a birthday party so won't be able to make it.

Back
Top Bottom