Stadium Development

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wave goodbye to extending the capacity now.
For the second time in two days, explain your thinking? This wouldn't stop us extending the existing capacity to realistic levels.

So nobody thinks a hundred new residents aren’t going to object to any future stadium expansion/development?
Expansion plans have already been approved on a couple of occasions so objections would fall on deaf ears.

We can always build up!

Just means the houses will get no daylight from the back.

More fool them for not considering this if they do use the land for that!

We ain’t going to expand the Lane anyway!

I’ll be amazed if any significant building work takes place within the next 20 years.
I think like wise .This owner has a job up keeping what we already have so expanding capacity is not going to happen .

Hopefully the club buys the land. As others have said, anything then built on either site thereafter could raise complications over increasing the height of the Kop/access issues.

I still can't see how flats would work on the corner of John Street.

He lost his initial appeal, not sure if he has lodged another
He is the legal professions benefactor

It’s been listed on rightmove commercial for a while, come across it last week. It won’t sell.

I think like wise .This owner has a job up keeping what we already have so expanding capacity is not going to happen .

Unless we get bought out by some billionaire, but again, that’s something I can’t see happening any time soon

I know it's an article from the Star but it does say that they are being sold "On the instructions of Andrew Pear and Michael Solomons of Moorfields Acting As Joint Liquidators of Cutlers Holdings Limited" so surely they are not being sold by McCabe directly. Also if they are being sold due to liquidation, is there not a chance of getting them for under market value? even with the planning permission in place?
See if we can release equity in the current mortgage 😉

Wouldn't be to worried... Princey trying to sell club so best of luck with these 2 plots going anytime soon

Who’d buy a house there anyway? No parking unless they build with off-road parking, noisy with a waft of burgers and vapes and chaotic every couple of weeks
They'd be apartments, not houses. But even so, I agree with your point about the location.

The corner of John Street and Shoreham street being taken away Is a major problem, it cuts down the Kop entry points to two and more importantly we lose the main exit point .. no way is SAG going to approve the current capacity of the Kop remaining as it is unless we find some way of producing a new major exit, as in the original bolt on extension plan... and that costs money we don’t have,

As an aside. We have to now finally accept the Plc shares are down the Swanee!

Plus they'll get no quiet with The Shoreham Roar on match days and Blades fans running around their gardens and entrances going to the game.

For developers there’s loads of more lucrative plots available in Sheffield, flats and student pods (in better locations) aren’t selling fast as the market is saturated with them, these plans were originally done out of pettiness and spite. Can’t see anyone bothering with these awkward plots.

Valued at £1 in the last accounts.

Come on, which wag will say it?

Back
Top Bottom