Phil Thompson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Charlie Nicholas loves us more.
The reaction was basically Spurs were awful and we were good. The fact that everybody has their worst game for years against us hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe we only notice it cos we follow every week.

Charlie Nicholas loves us more.
The reaction was basically Spurs were awful and we were good. The fact that everybody has their worst game for years against us hasn't sunk in yet. Maybe we only notice it cos we follow every week.

R5 Live, we were the commentary game and they loooooooooooved us.

I'm gutted. 😞

R5 Live, we were the commentary game and they loooooooooooved us.

I'm gutted. 😞
I listened to some of 1st half of 5live and they were very complementary.
They actually made the point several times that anyone might think that Spurs are having an off day
But they said it was the SU tactics and pressing that are making Spurs look so poor.
Both the commentators were very impressed with us saying we pass it around well and play good football.

They actually made the point several times that anyone might think that Spurs are having an off day
But they said it was the SU tactics and pressing that are making Spurs look so poor.
Both the commentators were very impressed with us.

They all have an off day.

Both the commentators were very impressed with us saying we pass it around well and play good football.
Exactly,.... Why did, Spurs have such a crap game in the Champions League Final? Cos Liverpool didn't allow them to play their normal pissy passing game, just like us today, only difference is, they were allowed the 2-0 victory, and today we were robbed. VAR fuck off.

Thompson, Withe, McNaught mentioned, all three European cup winners.. got me thinking how many more, Cowans, Rush, Walker, anymore?

Back
Top Bottom