Jug earred hypocritical virtue signaller

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s right though, it was a soft pen and we’d be livid if that happens at the end.

Not sure why the vitriol tbh, it’s not like he’s said we’re shit and had an undeserving win.

He’s very anti-VAR so these tweets aren’t too surprising.

Surprised he has the time to post anything else given that Saint Gary has jumped on the Palestine bandwagon.
Aa opposed to jumping on the israeli war crimes bandwagon? Now, I think lineker is one of the typical premier league club snobs, and is a bit of a cnut for that, but not for being against innocent people being murdered.

This is probably the excuse for them not to discuss any of our play or goals tonight. Focus on Wolves and the bad decisions against them instead.
Take a look at the Newcastle goal……

Tbh I agree if it was against us we would be livid. Even Baldock didn't think it was and he actually came out of it in a good position!

Baldock was going down before any contact and got up right away trying to play on.
Agreed. I’d put the award of the penalty in the ‘soft’ category. But a pen is a pen. We’ve had enough decisions go against us so we should enjoy this one.

If there was any consistency on MOD, there isn't, Danny Murphy would be saying tonight about the penalty incident and O'Neills moaning. " I have some sympathy with what he's saying but he should be concentrating on his defender. There was no need for Silva to make the challenge as Baldock was running away from the goal"

Very similar words to his condescending response to PH's concerns about the inconsistency of referees after the Spurs game which were completely irrelevant to the point PH was making.

It was a penalty a typical EPL penalty that an Arsenal player would have been proud of. Baldock feels the slightest of touches and goes down. Credit to him for that because no one else will do us any favours.

The narrative is also being twisted by the likes of Lineker and others. It was not a VAR decision it was a decision made by the referee. VAR checked to see if a clear and obvious error had been made. It hadn't Silva did touch Baldock and he went down, albeit a soft one. No reason for VAR to suggest an error had been made.

Can I just shock you. I like Gary Lineker.
giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom