CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We h ve do e fir t pa t f med cal yes er ay. Seco d par of med cal th s morn ng. Vid o and cont act th s aft rnoon and hope ully an ounc. la er t day.

Ho e you g t that ok
Lemme see if I've interpreted this right. Messi signing on a five year contract, 200 quid a week, 1k transfer fee. Just wants to see if the prem really is all that. Will be investing in /buying the club outright end of the next season.

Well that's pretty good. Glad to hear it. Thanks for the update blade56

Not always that easy. I remember we once got a player as close as the Lane car park and then a phone call later he ******** off to Leeds and signed for them...Can't quite recall who he was though so it probably wasn't a great loss.
Cresswell?

Yep. How's the world's longest medical going? I really hope it goes through, I love the player, but I'm not convinced yet
  1. 1st medical yesterday
  2. 2nd this morning, then. Interact signing
  3. Straight to training, as preparation for Sunday is most important
  4. Unveiling vid filmed after that and released tonight?

Yep. How's the world's longest medical going? I really hope it goes through, I love the player, but I'm not convinced yet
You said earlier on that you believe the deal to be off, as though you had some inside info, then you said that you didn't think it would go through because of what they're asking, and now you're saying your not convinced? You're all over the place mate.

Back
Top Bottom