Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh nah den pompey fuckin keep that queit dint u pal talkin bojt hafd man we ur gangsta talk ha ha dnt make me lauhh pal trust me pal reel deals arrived pal n i dnt take no shit so wind ur neck in pal yh plastic gangsta u r pal i no all lads from all or pal pompey

Shittin' mesen

pommpey

Pomoey nos to shut the fuck up he cn smell what j am n he nos its more than him the daft wanma be gangsya wd ur gang talk probli sellin weed iut ur mums gaff eh pal

I’m catching up as fast as I can but so far, this thread has totally made my Monday.
I’ve still got 3 pages to go to get fully up to date and can’t wait to see who else gets roped into the kerfuffle.

Must admit when I saw the 4:45 KO, combined with previous experiences, I thought twice about taking my daughter (6). Certainly not calling the above accounts into question, but thankfully saw nothing of the sort. Special mention to the lad in front, who'd clearly enjoyed his fair share of ale, for passing my daughter any balloon that landed near him and thus keeping her entertained for the nearly all of the first half.
Is that cos the 2nd half he was at the toilet every 5 minutes ? :)

I didnt make it down but watched it in the Genting bar in Sheffield. There was one particularly unpleasant character in there hurling all sorts of racist nonsense at the screen towards the city players. I confronted him just after 2 0 and he piped down. Found it utterly shocking no one else said anything to him and genuinely quite shocking stuff like this is still going on in this day and age. He wasn't an old chap either. Probably early 30s.
Well done you mate, it's not always appropriate or easy to tell someone this offensive to put a cork in it, but sometimes you don't have any other alternative. It should be a shaming experience for anyone this moronic to consider themselves as worthy to comment simply because of someone's colour, but unfortunately there's nothing new in this type of historical nonsense. Fortunately there are people like yourself who aren't prepared to tolerate such unpleasant and damaging comments.

Sadly, age has little to do with this matter. I just hope that anyone who considers it acceptable behaviour takes a long hard look in the mirror and reflects on why they felt that using such offensive and socially reprehensible language has a place in todays world.

I didnt make it down but watched it in the Genting bar in Sheffield. There was one particularly unpleasant character in there hurling all sorts of racist nonsense at the screen towards the city players. I confronted him just after 2 0 and he piped down. Found it utterly shocking no one else said anything to him and genuinely quite shocking stuff like this is still going on in this day and age. He wasn't an old chap either. Probably early 30s.
Well done to you for calling it out. I suspect the reason others say nowt is because they might be worried about repercussions. You just don't know who that individual is or what he's about. I personally wouldn't say owt for that reason despite wanting to.

Back
Top Bottom