That goal...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tarqs

Reaction score
How have we missed being able to hit teams on the counter like that... something we've not had for years....

Just look how deep Khadra was when that clearance to brewster was made.... and Brewster was no slouch...

1663103782984.png

Brewster nowhere near favourite to win this:

1663103855634.png

Khadra still way off and on wrong side:

1663103910237.png

Great run and smashing throughball

1663103953184.png

BANG!!

1663104028210.png

How have we missed being able to hit teams on the counter like that... something we've not had for years....

Just look how deep Khadra was when that clearance to brewster was made.... and Brewster was no slouch...

View attachment 143856

Brewster nowhere near favourite to win this:

View attachment 143857

Khadra still way off and on wrong side:

View attachment 143858

Great run and smashing throughball

View attachment 143859

BANG!!

View attachment 143861
Does your missus still talk to you after you’ve drawn on telly

The more you watch it back, the better it gets.

The sheer desire and work ethic. It's a goal of several fine margins, Bash's tackle, Brewster's desire and foot race, the perfectly timed and weighted pass, Khadra getting the shot away. Fine margins, and we're the right side of every one of them, because we earned it.

From that camera angle, the pace and power of Brester is immense.
It’s good pace, power, desire. It’s a great run from Khadra and a brilliant finish.

But it’s that header from Brewster that stands out for me. He knows exactly where to put that and the defender is bricking it. Shrugs him off and the rest is easy for these quality players.

Superb goal.

Love that clip. You can see Baldock make a B-Line at 100mph straight over to thank the Swansea fan that held onto the ball long enough to gift us an extra minute of injury time to win the game.

Superb sportsmanship from Furious George and its what we all love to see 👏

Was calling george a fat bastard too as he was waiting to take the throwin from what I could see.

The more you watch it back, the better it gets.

The sheer desire and work ethic. It's a goal of several fine margins, Bash's tackle, Brewster's desire and foot race, the perfectly timed and weighted pass, Khadra getting the shot away. Fine margins, and we're the right side of every one of them, because we earned it.
I love you so much Kozzy.

Can we play Kyle Naughton every week?

But yeah this is the value of Khadra. He'll be a great sub in pretty much any scenario, but I hope that isn't the plan for him because he's good enough to start, and should at Preston

It’s good pace, power, desire. It’s a great run from Khadra and a brilliant finish.

But it’s that header from Brewster that stands out for me. He knows exactly where to put that and the defender is bricking it. Shrugs him off and the rest is easy for these quality players.

Superb goal.
Still don't see the heels being clipped. Why not just admit that he was tired and beaten by a player that was faster and wanted it more. Hey Russy, you hoy took a helluva beating.
I think you’re both right here. Brewster shrugged off the tackle. It’s a cop out if the ref gives the foul as it’s exactly what naughton is aiming for.

This screen grab doesn’t show the position of the ball but what it does show is that right from the nod down, Naughton only has an intention to block Brewster and either a) foul Brewster or b) get fouled himself.

He achieves neither. Brewster, has only one thought. Drive forward

5C020797-36F0-4516-896C-6DAC37D69D2D.jpegEDB1C942-8EE2-43A0-A9C7-F80E7C1EDEF7.jpeg

I think you’re both right here. Brewster shrugged off the tackle. It’s a cop out if the ref gives the foul as it’s exactly what naughton is aiming for.

This screen grab doesn’t show the position of the ball but what it does show is that right from the nod down, Naughton only has an intention to block Brewster and either a) foul Brewster or b) get fouled himself.

He achieves neither. Brewster, has only one thought. Drive forward

View attachment 143879View attachment 143880
You're right Naughton is really trying to body check Brewster but misses him and instead runs across his path causing the slightest of collisions.
He should have made an attempt to get the ball, then he MAY have got a free-kick.

Back
Top Bottom