Fallowfields team to give the posh a pasting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
-------Championship Wes-----

--Bogle--Bash--Egan--Robinson--Enda--

----- Berge------Norwood-----

------------Ndiaye-----------

----Brewster------Mcburnie-----

Time to play the big guns like mcburnie & berge stop playing players who have been consistently poor Hecky hourihane/robinson/sharp

Robinsons stays in by default until davies is back fully fit hopefully

Think Brewster & Mcburnie can be a proper strike force in this league 100% if they get a proper run together im not sure they have ever even started as a pair maybe once this season possibly

Its time to say sorry Billy but bye billy he should not be playing he should be 4th/5th choice striker behind brewster/Olimac/Didzz/Jebbinson + Ndiaye as he could easily play there as a false 9

You put Davies in that side and we are head and shoulders above the majority of dross in this league if we are at it every game but that's down to hecky will hecky be good enough I don't know as he got this job by defualt as was the situation we were in IMO not by managerial ability

• Banned
Though you have said this every game so far this season.
I'm beginning to think you are not keen on him.

Ive said it every game this season because that's what I think

Ask yourself why Brewster finally looks a player , we have spent the entire season playing sharp up front instead of a striker who we have spent 20 million on

I owuldnt have minded if he was scoring for fun and playing well but bar peterborough ta home has he really ?

If he wasn't a blade he owuld be getting pelters

I do think Billy has offered little for a good while now… and the amount of times he’s caught offside is infuriating! However, McB has been pretty awful in almost every game save for the odd one here and there. Brewster is the future… if only Mousett could get fit!!
Enda isn’t fully fit yet from what Hecky said.
I like Berge (a lot) but can’t see him changing things from the Luton game.

Ive said it every game this season because that's what I think

Ask yourself why Brewster finally looks a player , we have spent the entire season playing sharp up front instead of a striker who we have spent 20 million on

I owuldnt have minded if he was scoring for fun and playing well but bar peterborough ta home has he really ?

If he wasn't a blade he owuld be getting pelters
Agreed. Players can't find form if we don't put them on the pitch

Billy is out of form, however, players look up to him as the captain on the pitch. Brewster is probably watching and learning from his movement & how he demands the ball.

There’s probably a big reason why we do better with Sharp/ Egan/ Norwood playing than when they’re not & why they always make it back into the team eventually. Because they’re leaders.

If we're not picking players that are consistently poor how does McBurnie make the team?

He hasnt been consistently poor this season , he has been injured for the majority of the season had covid or not picked by slav and no one knows goes on in that blokes head tbh

Mcburnie was decent in the prem good at times in a very difficult team to play in well the second season at least

I will judge Mcburnie when he has had a decent run in the team and is match fit in this league a league where he was one of the best strikers at 21

This fan base love to have a player who they can moan about as a scapegoat in every single season ther has to be a player we have had dean hammond / marvin Johnson / Fabian brandy more recently burke/lundstram and now Mcburnie it seams

The same fans have blamed the entire season on Burke/Mcburnie, how it has been there fault i dont know as they have barely played

Billy is out of form, however, players look up to him as the captain on the pitch. Brewster is probably watching and learning from his movement & how he demands the ball.

There’s probably a big reason why we do better with Sharp/ Egan/ Norwood playing than when they’re not & why they always make it back into the team eventually. Because they’re leaders.

RB- Billy please teach me your ways

BS - Well i just stand still Rhian lose the ball 80% of the time miss sitters and they never boo me cause im a Blade

He hasnt been consistently poor this season , he has been injured for the majority of the season had covid or not picked by slav and no one knows goes on in that blokes head tbh

Mcburnie was decent in the prem good at times in a very difficult team to play in well the second season at least

I will judge Mcburnie when he has had a decent run in the team and is match fit in this league a league where he was one of the best strikers at 21

This fan base love to have a player who they can moan about as a scapegoat in every single season ther has to be a player we have had dean hammond / marvin Johnson / Fabian brandy more recently burke/lundstram and now Mcburnie it seams

The same fans have blamed the entire season on Burke/Mcburnie, how it has been there fault i dont know as they have barely played
Or in your case Billy Sharp

Egan. Leader. Hah.

McBurnie is nothing like as awful as Hammond or Johnson, but he's available about as often as Moose and does nothing with the time he does get on the pitch. I'm not opposed to giving him a few starts, but if you're basing you're pathetic vendetta against Sharp on him not being in form, then McBurnie couldn't be much further from form if he tried (which lets face it, if he tried a bit more on the pitch he wouldn't get slated so much).

Sadly the alternatives are not great, other than the one we loaned to one of our rivals !!

Stevens hasn’t been that bad has he ?

I think people saying how poor RND is shoes how good stevens has been

What ever we will win by two goals with 65% possession who ever starts or finishes

RB- Billy please teach me your ways

BS - Well i just stand still Rhian lose the ball 80% of the time miss sitters and they never boo me cause im a Blade
He also has scored the most goals in the EFL. Seems to me he knows a bit about scoring even if his best years are behind him I’d 100% listen to him about how to position yourself to score a goal.

People say Jack Lester has improved Brewster, how do you know Billy hasn’t too? You watch 90minutes on a Saturday but don’t see what they do in training Monday-Friday

I do think Billy has offered little for a good while now… and the amount of times he’s caught offside is infuriating! However, McB has been pretty awful in almost every game save for the odd one here and there. Brewster is the future… if only Mousett could get fit!!
Enda isn’t fully fit yet from what Hecky said.
I like Berge (a lot) but can’t see him changing things from the Luton game.
If mcburnie and others don't get game time they will forever be garbage. look at Brewster after being in the starting eleven for four or five games. confidence and being upbto speed.

RND hasn’t been poor. People talk shite.

People think RND has been poor I don't Hes been ok but that's because people are comparing him to Stevens who has still been good this year IMO

Back
Top Bottom