Right Mid (Berge out for 3 Months)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think it is one per club isn't it? Though I get lost with the loan rules as they seem to change constantly.

Why would a LB play CM unless it was an emergency?
So your suggestion to solving a problem at RCM is to play a LCM there, then play a LWB at LCM and a poor LWB reserve to cover our first choice LWB?

I can't see him playing with a 10 against Everton. Although, having said that, there's nothing stopping us playing Osborn and Ampadu as defensive midfielders and allowing McGoldrick to get further a bit more. He'd have to do a lot of work coming back though. That's the only problem.
It might force something like this because we now don’t have a rcm on the books. Ampadu and Osborn would be more workmanlike than the fleck Norwood combo from the champ but that might not be a bad thing.

Lundstram had his happy ever after today. Are you allowed more than one loan from a club ,if so I could see us going for Drinkwater.

No only 1 from another club allowed.

I personally think it'll be Lingard as he can play RCM or as a No10 if we want to start/switch to that formation.

The MEN have a far better relationship with the 2 Manc clubs than The Star has with our 2 so if they're reporting it then there's a good chance it'll happen.

I’m not sure if Lingard is one of them that he is the answer
Lingard, providing he’s over his problems, would be head and shoulders above anything we currently have. A latter day Hodges loan, if we could pull it off.

With Norwood and Fleck desperately out of form and Lundstrum being a sulking liability this injury leaves us desperately short in midfield. We need to sign someone

Is Jon Swift fit again yet? What about the other young lad from Reading who looks shit-hot? Olise?

5212 for the rest of the season

R: Ampadu and Norwood
L: Fleck and Osborn

Didzy or Burke capable of playing as a 10 imo although I would look at recalling Freeman too

Gutted Sander is out, its nothing but bad for us. 2 of our starting midfielders didnt even make halftime, but its Berge being out thats a good thing? Fucking baffling.

Baldock - basham - Egan - Ampadu - Stevens

Fleck - norwood

Mcgoldrick

Burke/mousse - brewster

OR

Baldock - Egan - Ampadu - Stevens

Basham - Osborn (basham covering the area between RCDM/RB and RCB, osbsorn doing the same on the other side)

Bogle - Mcgoldrick - Fleck

Brewster/Burke/mcburnie

OR

Baldock - Egan - Ampadu - stevens
Bogle - basham - fleck - Osborn
Burke/mousse - brewster/didz

Last edited:
Also. Interesting that Mcburnie ‘liked’ the post saying berge is out for three months. I know it’s very tedious to link that to them potentially not getting on, but did anyone else notice when Oli scored against Leicester? The weird reaction from berge did raise an eyebrow. I think they’ve definitely had crossed words with each other, probably in one of the dressing room clear the air showdowns that wilder has mentioned after one of our defeats.

So your suggestion to solving a problem at RCM is to play a LCM there, then play a LWB at LCM and a poor LWB reserve to cover our first choice LWB?

No, my suggestion was to play Ampadu at RCM. Osborn in the middle and Enda on the left.

I, for one, hope he recovers well and wishes him the best. We need him fit for Norway. I hope this injury does not set him back too much. And I wish a better club with fans that deserves him gets to buy him soon. "Hasn't really done anything for the team". lol. Some of you guys are living in a parallell world or something.

I, for one, hope he recovers well and wishes him the best. We need him fit for Norway. I hope this injury does not set him back too much. And I wish a better club with fans that deserves him gets to buy him soon. "Hasn't really done anything for the team". lol. Some of you guys are living in a parallell world or something.
With all due respect I don’t think you understand what a lot of our fans are saying. Most really like Sander and can see what a fantastic talent he is, I certainly do anyway. However, fitting him into a side that’s not blessed with technical players has proven difficult and we struggle to get the best out of him. The ‘team’ is probably better served with a player who can fight and run around like a maniac at this moment in time.

Sander is a fantastic footballer who especially early this season was one of the better performers in a bad side. Those celebrating a serious injury to any player are out of order especially when it’s one of our players. For sanders benefit however he probably needed a break (not injury induced) for the club this is really bad news as we don’t have anyone to step in.

please no - the reason he got sent off today led from poor control of the ball when not under any real pressure.

Lundstram has gone back to what he was in the Championship and why he was only ever a squad player.

UTB
You mean League 1 don't you?

Don't take anything to heart on here, if you stay around long enough you will realise that 80% on here couldn't spot a good player even if they won 100 caps playing for Brazil and won FIFA Player of the Year for 10 Years on the Trot.
They much prefer Bob Booker qualities, nothing wrong with Bob he was a battler but devoid of much skill and would look terribly out of place in the Premiership if he was playing now.
You only have to look how many suddenly think Bogle is the answer on a 25 min showing, don't get me wrong he looked good and deserves his chance against Everton.

Sander Berge is a very good player and will have a good career in any of Europes top leagues.
Unfortunately for us he's been surrounded by out of form or genuinely not good enough for the Premiership players whilst with us.

You been looking at these too much.

1608485254986.png

Back
Top Bottom