These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a 'meh' from me. Might be a grower.

The purple 'keeper kit however, is a thing of absolute beauty.

It’s not bad. Not great either.

That purple and green keeper shirt is outstanding though.

The kit was leaked on the 8th July if I remember correctly. Think it will grow on me, too much white imo

Have to remember with is being a Premier League side ours kits are dictated by what looks clear on TV.

How can you just cut of the stripes, leave it all white and then put the adidas stripes on the shoulder. That's just bad.

The back is even worse. Like, how can you just haves tripes below and then out of nowhere the rest is white, you can do that with red like we did last season but with white it looks terrible.

I won't buy a kit until full top to bottom red and white stripes appear on the back again.

UTB

Think it’s quite nice. It’s always a balancing act about how much of each colour but as long as it’s striped no worries. Get ready for the pink shirt next.

They've got this totally wrong, IMO. Did they learn nothing about white backs from the Ramsden kit?

Looks like we borrowed the shoulders from Fulham.

Awful. Saves me a wedge of money though, I suppose!

Think I will wait to see what the new training gear is like .

Looks alright to me. Best thing is, I may be able to pick up a 2019/20 shirt on the cheap now :D

Looks like there's a bit of a pixel effect on the stripes? Bit like Wednesday had on theirs this season?

I'll repeat what I've put elsewhere, because it's cathartic:

It's god awful.

Not really a fan of how the stripes just...stop. I think it was less noticeable with red sleeves, and they stopped higher up, but with white it looks like they shoved two different tops together. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom