Jason Koumas

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ive just watched 25+ goals from koumas on BW and my god he is a damm good player. Id advise you people with BW to have a look, its class football.

He has everything going forward:

-Great feet
-Strength
-Passing
-Wonderful dribbling
-Great finisher
-AWESOME free kick taker, he scored at least 7 from the videos i watched.

He would run our team and he will keep us up, im begging you neil at least try and sign him.

Sharpy said:
Ive just watched 25+ goals from koumas on BW and my god he is a damm good player. Id advise you people with BW to have a look, its class football.

He has everything going forward:

-Great feet
-Strength
-Passing
-Wonderful dribbling
-Great finisher
-AWESOME free kick taker, he scored at least 7 from the videos i watched.

He would run our team and he will keep us up, im begging you neil at least try and sign him.
And is he going to be your Simon Francis replacement? :D

missed a few pages so don't really no whats happening with koumas

have they signed him or is it just rumours

hope he does play for blades hes a good player

just rumours but hes been quoted as aying he wants to come or somthing alongose lines

i think we should definaley go for him after watching t on bw thing is i dont think were being ambitious enouhg with our signins why not go in for koumas rossi boateng all the others we have been lind with

i think koumas will keep us up hes the right sort of player

rotherhamblade said:
just rumours but hes been quoted as aying he wants to come or somthing alongose lines

i think we should definaley go for him after watching t on bw thing is i dont think were being ambitious enouhg with our signins why not go in for koumas rossi boateng all the others we have been lind with

Boateng has gone to some Israelian club now.

rotherhamblade said:

cheers rother

and i wished boateng would have signed for blades cos hes a quality player in my opinion

get him signed he could do with prem footy.

warnock should put this to rest either sign him or say were not intrested

Isn't Robson doing this a little often; freezing a player out and then telling them they should expect to be in his first 11 next Saturday.

Koumas was complete class for wales last night, ran the show.

If there is any chance of us getting him we really must.

Sharpy said:
Koumas was complete class for wales last night, ran the show.

If there is any chance of us getting him we really must.

You really are obsessed by him Sharpy.
If NW & the board want to get him they will, if not they won't, End of!
Can't till crimbo anywho!

(Best player i saw last night was Keef, he was class!)

did he have a fall out with robson?

Yes, over an issue with Mr Robson wanting him to put in a bit of work and improve his attitude. They later "settled their differences" and Robson welcomed him back to the club.

All depends whether Koumas has grown up really.

He's also had a good few injuries recently.

Not a rumour for us, but I read that Cardiff (skint) are after him as he's surplus to requirements at Wigan.

Should we go for him?

Personally I've always liked the way he plays so could be a good lad for the midfield

I reckon he still worth a punt but even if we wanted him we wouldnt get him.

I read that Cardiff were after Bellamy too. Can't see that happening.

The Koumas was a bit late this year. I think we should go for Michael Brown, Marcus Bent, Brian Deane, Gary McSheffrey, Rob Kozluk, Stretch Armstrong, Jon Stead, Jon Harley, Patrick Suffo, Darius Vassell and Christian Nade.

Lazy, bad attitude, expensive.

So that's a no.

Yeah but Blades love those Qualities!

You could apply one or more of them to any number of players that we've already sold (or loaned out) that many (including myself) wanted to keep

Killa, Cotterill, Sharp, BT to name a few

Back
Top Bottom