Roy's View From... View From The Neutrals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

I always liked Everton, but less so now.

Also has a Pig infiltrated the Southampton board - “Feels like Sheffield Utd have had winnable games for weeks and weeks”. That would be Man City x2, Liverpool away, Arsenal away...

Can't believe the Man City fans are so far up their own arses... actually I probably can.

They only beat us 1-0 at our place, and we were absolutely robbed at theirs.

At least their arrogance makes it a little sweeter than Liverpool have pissed all over them this season 😆

Nice one. Top effort. That must have taken ages to pull together. How many wanks did you get through?

Can't believe the Man City fans are so far up their own arses... actually I probably can.

They only beat us 1-0 at our place, and we were absolutely robbed at theirs.

At least their arrogance makes it a little sweeter than Liverpool have pissed all over them this season 😆
As the saying goes (to Man City, Manure and Chelsea fans) "where were you when you were shit?" Thought not.
UTB

Lovely read. Some cracking comments. Many knowledgable fans and some right salty fuckers

Everton have to be the saltiest of the lot

Ah, the old classic comment from a Newcastle fan:

“I’m all for crediting Sheff Utd for having a great season & yes good on them for breaking their transfer record today but there’s still not one of their players I’d have in my Newcastle team”

Interested to know whether if you did a View From of the championship clubs that said this about our players last season whether they still hold that view.

• Not one of their team would get into..

Looking at how that's said in the quotes I saw, it was mostly being used as a way to praise our teamwork and decry their own - a dig at their own manager.

Totally different version of it from the Massive

Testing my hatred of Liverpool

The Liverpool fans are absolutely loving our success but much of it is because they can use it to take the piss out of Man Utd.

Typical comments on social media are “Sheffield are the best United in the country” and
“if you were Henderson surely your prospects winning things and competing in Europe would be better at Sheff Utd instead of Man Utd” and
”SU are on their way up whilst MU are in their way down....it’s a no brainer...any player with big ambition would join Sheff Utd instead of Man Utd”

Cheers Panchero!

Top work as always mate

The
The Man City fans though.......... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Out of those top clubs, you'd expect City fans to be the least arrogant considering. Clearly hurting after Liverpool are wiping the floor with them. Doesn't take long to change from being thought of as really decent down to earth fans to self entitled tosspots.

Great work Roygbiv

Some great comments there and also some quite baffling ones.

When did we upset Everton?

When we beat them at their place I assume, and with Liverpool fan, but Everton trainee, Lord Jonathan Lundstram, providing the exquisite assist, that saw Lys Mousset put the ball straight between the legs of Jordan Pickford and into the back of the net.

Back
Top Bottom