Round 4

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We could quite easily be about 4 points off relegation by the time the 4th round is played and everyone will be shitting themselves. Put a game against Wednesday on top of that and it's not worth the hassle.
Let the flounces shit themselves, I'm confident that we are a good enough team to stay up this season.

Surely you agree? We are fucking mint and the games will get easier after we get rid of City at home later this month.

Let the flounces shit themselves, I'm confident that we are a good enough team to stay up this season.

Surely you agree? We are fucking mint and the games will get easier after we get rid of City at home later this month.

I think we will stay up but I also think we will be closer to the bottom 3 than at any other time this season by the time the 4th round comes around.

Interesting comment. So you scrape past a non league team, but the same 11 would batter Wednesday??

We didn't exactly scrape past them but don't let that get in the way of a good story.

I wouldn't want to play you lot it would be a no win situation pretty much like our last 2 games. By the way when you said in the other thread you dint know any Wednesday fans who had an arrogant attitude where they thought they had a Devine right to be in the prem. you may want to have a look at this latest thread. Sums your fan base up to a tea https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/286738-brighton-tho/

Any team that will get me an additional 2000 loyalty points...if there's any such team left in the draw 😉. If not, someone like Tranmere at home.

A home draw avoiding the other Premier League teams and I’ll be happy, if that means we get Wednesday so be it.

If the draw is kind, I fancy us to make the final.

I hope we never play the pigs again, as it stands it is a no win for us beat them and everyone says well we should, don't beat them we would get crucified. Leave the little piggies scuffling around one or two divisions below us I say, we don't need their cup final.

Spot on.

VAR FC away please, would be a new ground to chalk up.

Another crack at Liverpool (2nd team) would be good !

Our first 11 is clearly miles better than the pigs but I’m not sure Wilder would play our best 11 so better if we draw some other shite instead.

yeah. I always love a derby it would be always create a great buzz in the city. hopefully they will give the bus driver the day off this time as that did disappointing let down for everyone

although i was joked with a Wednesday friend when he wanted a big side at Hillsborough, I said well would a team that until very recently was a top 6 side. he told me to get lost 😁

Torn between hoping for Cov away as it's ten mins on the train for me, convenient afternoon out to see the Blades win, versus hoping for anyone else at all and being grateful not having to visit that graveyard, the Ricoh truly a shithole of a football stadium.

Torn between hoping for Cov away as it's ten mins on the train for me, convenient afternoon out to see the Blades win, versus hoping for anyone else at all and being grateful not having to visit that graveyard, the Ricoh truly a shithole of a football stadium.
SISU playing their home games at Brum this season, but would still be a tasty draw.

Couldn't care less ,will be some championship side who will knock our reserves out

Yeah not sure our reserve 11 would get us any further. We should have lost to Blackburn...lost to Sunderland and today was a struggle. Maybe Northampton or Cov at home.

Lots of Champ teams went through so think it will be one of them away ..Maybe Derby or Millwall. Just a hunch

SISU playing their home games at Brum this season, but would still be a tasty draw.

Blimey, can't believe i didn't notice that. Thanks for the tip off. Would have been embarrassing to turn up at the Ricoh for our 4th round fixture only to find out the game was at St Andrews...

Pigs at home for me too.

Life is too short to not hope for and look forward to these occasions and I have no fear of them or their team. If you don't fancy beating them when we are at the best point in our recent history, have a manager who has destroyed their very spirit, and have a team we know will 'turn up' and do us proud, then when will you want to play the cheating fucking parasites?

UTB

Yeah not sure our reserve 11 would get us any further. We should have lost to Blackburn...lost to Sunderland and today was a struggle. Maybe Northampton or Cov at home.

Lots of Champ teams went through so think it will be one of them away ..Maybe Derby or Millwall. Just a hunch

we got a week to recover after 4th rd. fixtures should be fine, lets gets to wembley
25th jan
1st Feb
9th feb
22nd feb

but on side note im really confused by the fa cup quarter final dates. they say 21st march but yet there are no premier league games on 28th March & very confused as why they would schedule PL games on fa cup weekend when there is a week off 7 days later

I’d love to draw the swine because I know we would batter them with more or less our full strength team. But I see the fa cup as as potential success so Northampton at home will please me just as much

I’d love to draw the swine because I know we would batter them with more or less our full strength team. But I see the fa cup as as potential success so Northampton at home will please me just as much

As shown by the outrageous deflection which beat Brighton, they are spozzy bastards at all times and although we might batter them (as before) they are always likely to fluke a win, probably with the assistance of VAR. Lowest ranked team at home please.

Pigs away. They cant play for a 0-0 victory at home..can they? Would suit us them having a go and we're not too shabby on the road.
Think we'll be drawn away to Millwall or QPR or somebody of that ilk.

we got a week to recover after 4th rd. fixtures should be fine, lets gets to wembley
25th jan
1st Feb
9th feb
22nd feb

but on side note im really confused by the fa cup quarter final dates. they say 21st march but yet there are no premier league games on 28th March & very confused as why they would schedule PL games on fa cup weekend when there is a week off 7 days later
I think it will be an International weekend.

Pigs away. They cant play for a 0-0 victory at home..can they? Would suit us them having a go and we're not too shabby on the road.
Think we'll be drawn away to Millwall or QPR or somebody of that ilk.
They did last time we played thereScreenshot_20200106-085016.jpg

Should have had a fiver on it!

At first I though meh, that's a crap draw, but I'd rather have Millwall away actually then Millwall at home and facing ten men behind the ball to a mix of squad lads and half a first team. We'll have a better chance away and we have a decent record away at the Den.

Back
Top Bottom