Guess the Ex United Player from a more recent photo game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

_94935449_mediaitem94935448.jpg

Gentleman on the left.......
MEN-EGcityreunion121113b.jpg
Astonishingly, David White, who I really rated as a player, although he was a tad past his best with us. I understand he was one of the victims of the youth team abuse scandals as a kid so I guess he can be forgiven anything that has driven him to whatever excesses he has experienced.

Astonishingly, David White, who I really rated as a player, although he was a tad past his best with us. I understand he was one of the victims of the youth team abuse scandals as a kid so I guess he can be forgiven anything that has driven him to whatever excesses he has experienced.
Correct, although obviously you didn't need me to confirm.

Such a gent. Sat with him at a Player of Year. Mrs NYB was upset she didn't win the signed football in the raffle. Nicky quietly got my address from me and a couple of weeks later a signed football arrived at the door.

I can vouch for all that. My uncle used to run the academy for Plymouth down in Devon and had a lot of contact with Nicky. He has nothing but positive things to say about him

I can vouch for all that. My uncle used to run the academy for Plymouth down in Devon and had a lot of contact with Nicky. He has nothing but positive things to say about him
Quite often at PoY, once a player had 'done their duty' they couldn't wait to get away. Two exceptions to the rule, in my experience, were Nicky Marker and Alan Kelly, both of whom spent the whole evening with us

Back
Top Bottom