Pre-Match View From Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like has already been said I hope that the Hull fans don't copy the Coventry fans is using the whistle to gain their team an advantage

Reading this, they don’t want to disrupt the game and only want to protest on the 30 minute mark, but if there’s a few hundred fans in the ground with referee’s whistles, we can bet that some of them are going to ignore that advice especially if they’re tanked up. Hopefully Hull’s stewards will be keener than Coventry’s we’re.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/protest-plans-hull-citys-game-1249168

The protests sound more organised than SISU Athletic's protests but at the end of the day, nothing will change. There will still be at least 15,000 Hull fans at the game at £27 a ticket (ignoring any season tickets which I assume will still be expensive). The Allams won't get fed up until people stop going and ticket money starts drying up.

Cheers Roy. So happy that they've finally figured out that Adkins is an idiot!!. ( god it makes me shudder to think that he was our manager!!.). Thank god those days are gone!. He's well suited over there a shit manager in charge of a shit club!!. Let's smash em. UTB

“If Adkins is the answer then the question can only be “who do I need to see to get my insurance renewed”.

“When you listen to Adkins you think wow, did he really get promoted twice with Southampton? He sounds like a Sunday league chap, after being on the sauce all night.”

"For all his positiveity and upbeat soundbites we are not cohesive on the pitch, no creative players on the pitch and its hit and hope."

My gosh that brought back some nightmares. Almost makes you feel sorry for the chip spice obsessed Rugby League fans.

I know it got mentioned above but this guy really hit the nail on the head:

“When you listen to Adkins you think wow, did he really get promoted twice with Southampton? He sounds like a Sunday league chap, after being on the sauce all night.”

Never a truer word spoken.

Last edited:
I know it got mentioned anove but this guy really hit the nail on the head:

Never a truer word spoken.

He would be perfect for our Neighbours he is as delusional as they are...... :confused:

Adkins is probably suited better with a League 1 team anyway

Yep he is the guy with 1 of biggest budgets in 3rd tier. Gave us our lowest league position in 34yrs :D:D

Im hugely worried about this because you know that way football is. That hull fan id adkins will finally be decent with sheff utd but just against & win 3 -0

A lot of Hull fans got a bit too big for their boots after the semi-final at Wembley. I'm glad they're struggling.
I'll wager these same fans haven't been since they left the Prem.
But having said that Clarke must start, like a weapon of mass destruction type threat.

The best bit is Wednesday are going the same direction with ticketting prices.

Article on the Star website with Nigel Adkins saying he doesn’t know why he failed at the Lane. I think it was because you are a complete and utter delusional bell end of the highest order who spouts Americanised corporate fucking bullshit.

This ìs another big one for me as i now live near ull. So i hope we win and win big. Been getting that condescending look and wry smiles.for several years. However what the Allams have done to that club is terrible all because the fans wouldn't let him rename the club.

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/view-from-hull.34275/

This is why I’ll be rather happy if we smash them to bits on the pitch. Their arrogance before and after that game was astounding... very soon we could see the tables being turned 180 degrees :D

However, I’ll be in full support of their protests against their owners, as long as it doesn’t affect the game. The Alams & the like are a cancer on the game that need eradicating before we start to see clubs go to the wall.

Roll back 4 years ago when we had them in the FA cup semi, their fans were potentially talking of getting into Europe depending on who they got in the final and we just couldn't see a way out of league one at the third time of asking.

Chatting to their fans before the play off final in the bars around Wembley we couldn't have felt more apart in regards to our clubs fortunes.

How sweet things are at the minute!

Not so smug are you now fellas as after FA Cup semi ?
Oh dear what goes round comes round my friends , just want the Oinks & Dingles to accompany you back.
Welcome to our world of post 18 months ago with your club in the shit and a manager that would try and put a positive spin on Syria whenever sane person can see real one .
That league 1 trap door is about to open and we’ll see just how loyal your support is back in the third tier , maybe it’s me but I think perhaps the egg chasers crowds will rise shortly in line those jumping off the sinking ship

Back
Top Bottom