Your team v Rochdale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Howard
Freeman Kennedy Collins WallaceK
Reed Baxter
Basham
JCR Sharp Done

Long, McEv, Woolford, Sammon, Adams, Coutts, Scougs

We can't play 4-3-3 it would be suicide with this squad.

Personal preference is 4-4-1-1

I have a real uncomfortable feeling about this game, I want to be wrong but It has all the hallmarks of the Fleetwood game last season.

Things are on a knife edge with the fan base at the moment.

Personal preference is 4-4-1-1

I have a real uncomfortable feeling about this game, I want to be wrong but It has all the hallmarks of the Fleetwood game last season.

Things are on a knife edge with the fan base at the moment.

I'm completely on the same level as you. First of all we don't have good enough midfield players to play in a four, never mind three!

Secondly I have a very uneasy feeling about this game. We are stumbling from game to game without any real sense of confidence or cohesion and coming up against a team that has a bit of bottle and likes to attack.

If we win this game it will be a great win.

With all due respect, Matt Done broke his collar bone. He doesn't run on his collar bone and there should be little risk of it being injured again by playing. He starts for me

My revised preference for tomorrow all things considered;

......................Howard............................
Freeman - Edgar - Kennedy - K.Wallace
.......................Basham............................
............Coutts..............Baxter.................
Done...........................................Adams
.........................Sharp.............................

* Collins reluctantly in for Edgar if he's still injured.

What I predict Adkins to do;

.......................Howard..........................
Freeman - Edgar - Collins - K. Wallace
JCR/Coutts - Basham - Baxter - Flynn
................Sharp - Sammon..................

442 has hardly been foolproof so far this season, Za!

433 attacking; 451 defending - 2 midfielders shielding the back four (albeit with one of them tempo-setting & picking out the forward passes), with one more given licence to roam (including pressing higher up). Can't really see how it would increase the defensive shortcomings that have been so blatant under our rigid 442?

With all due respect, Matt Done broke his collar bone. He doesn't run on his collar bone and there should be little risk of it being injured again by playing. He starts for me
What a fantastic and logical post, some people don't realise this and treat it the same as breaking a leg, it's far from it.

Playing Captain Thick was obviously a mistake. Reed should obviously have started the game. As predicted Rochdale found it far too easy in midfield against Coutts, who was useless, and Baxter.

Back
Top Bottom