Your ideal sponsor.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ideal kit = red and white stripes
Ideal sponsor = the one that pays the most

I couldn't give much of a fuck after that.

UTB

Advert in The Star?

Players wanted. Must be young and hungry. Experience preferred but not necessary. Kit and boots supplied. Not suitable for over-50s.

Also wanted: "Match Day Character", would suit someone overweight with a very large belly and over sized feet, own pirate costume and swords an advantage.

I know the kit means very little to some of you but for some weird reason I get excited for the launch every year- which is even more strange when you take into account I haven't bought one in the last 5 years.
That said, I just thought I'd ask what people would want on the front of the shirts. The money and the company size is irrelevant I just mean what would suit united the most? Either for the logo or for the sheffieldness.
Newcastle Brown suited Newcastle to the ground, Chuppa chups was perfect for Wednesday, and I for one would love Wards or Laver back(although I haven't a clue where it's actually based).
Any preferences?

Ideal kit ....... got to be back to a proper home kit of red & white stripes .....

Ideal sponsor ........ Kelly Brook ...... and I volunteer to "entertain" her when she comes to visit BDTBL !! :p

I'm happy to take one for the team guys ........

UTB & FTP

Not a fan of sponsors on shirts, but honestly wouldn't mind seeing this:
wilkinson-sword.jpg

Redbrick construction and real estate since their name is now above our away stand, local business which is what should be sponsoring us, or put our academy on it due to the success of u18 and u21

Surprised Kev has not had a go at self-promotion and put his own name on the shirts.

Back
Top Bottom