Your favourite United memories

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kozzy_is_my_Dad

No excuses, no dickheads.
Reaction score
Not sure if a thread of this nature exists already, I did a quick advanced search on here and certainly couldn't see anything recent.

Simply, a place for some of your favourite United memories of all time.

I'll get us started with this absolute thunderbastard of a volley from Baldock from a couple of seasons ago 😍

That away game against Stockport where Dibble got sent off and it was a lovely sunny day.

Blades 5 Cardiff 1 in April 1971
Blades 3 Leeds 0 in August 1971
Woody's goal direct from a corner past Peter Shilton in Sept 1971
Man U 1 Blades 2 on Easter Monday 1973 also Boxing Day 1973
Blades 2 Stoke 0 in April 1975
Leicester 2 Blades 5 in May 1990
Unsworth last minute winner v Hull in April 2006
Duffy's goal at S6 in Sept 2017
Basham arriving in March 2019
Blades 1 Arsenal 0 in October 2019
Tommy Doyle winner v Blackburn in March 2023
Blades 2 WBA 0 in April 2023

That away game against Stockport where Dibble got sent off and it was a lovely sunny day.
I remember this well. He had to take off his goalie shirt. Upon seeing his buxom physique I started a chant of " you fat bastard", whereupon he started threatening to climb into the stand and chin people. Simpler times. Today I would probably get a lifetime ban for fat shaming, plus a two hour phone in on Talkshite.

My lads first game: that 2-0 defeat at home to Scunthorpe. Also his first away game at Villa (3-3).
O’Connell scoring against Ipswich.
My first away game - Boxing Day at Maine Road (lost 2-0. David White got both goals)
A New Year’s Day game vs QPR with my dad, brothers, uncles and my grandad. Stood in the back corner of the kop. Deane scored and I remember looking down the kop at the surge and my grandad sprawled across the back of it turning to face us with this massive grin.

This club kicks me in the balls more times than I care to remember but times like the above make it all worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom