Woolfords interview, regarding CW

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I saw Woolford this morning in the same hotel we were staying at in Lytham. He was with his very young child.

It's quite a sobering thing when you actually see players outside of the pitch - made me feel like a right prat for giving him some stick on Saturday.

I saw Woolford this morning in the same hotel we were staying at in Lytham. He was with his very young child.

It's quite a sobering thing when you actually see players outside of the pitch - made me feel like a right prat for giving him some stick on Saturday.

Did you give him the thumbs up?

Did u see him at breakfast time? If you did, did he struggle to go past the sausage on his plate or was he able to go past the fat richmond with a clever swivel of the fork before delivering a sublime sweep of the plate with his fork to the waiting beans? Did he struggle to break down the scrambled egg before giving a sarcastic thumbs up to the mushrooms? In fact, did he even have the bottle to take on a full english and pay for a big city breakfast...or did he simply not want to know and sat in relative silence eating a slice of toast before being released to go and find a small time muffin. Im thinking the latter.

Back
Top Bottom