Wilders Grimsby Preview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brownie banned then?
What happened there ?
Abused the Barnster with the C bomb on the shout box and incurred the wrath of Mrs Fox while she was sorting out VAT questions from some numpty prof at the Uni.

It's a 2 week sabbatical.
I sure the Brown stuff will be back.

If we put in another limp performance today I think this may be a very long and hard season. Hopefully they'll react, but Wilder may hve one heck of a job on his hands. He already looks pissed off and the season hasn't started yet!

Weird post.

He generally comes across extremely well in interviews.

In what way is he not articulate enough to get it across? Looks like he got it across loud and clear to me.

It's a completely different squad to last year, and if the players are going to play for anyone, it's him.

I can't see an issue with communication at this level. If we were bringing in players from Europe or the top division they may expect a bit more nuance, but we're not.

Abused the Barnster with the C bomb on the shout box and incurred the wrath of Mrs Fox while she was sorting out VAT questions from some numpty prof at the Uni.

It's a 2 week sabbatical.
I sure the Brown stuff will be back.

There was a farewell thread that stayed up for about 10 minutes, saying that he was leaving for good and it was all Barneys fault.

As near to a Grimsby thread without starting another. Apparently it's all kicking off, blades smashing the place up. Not there,so not seen it 1st hand, people there on Facebook reporting it.

As near to a Grimsby thread without starting another. Apparently it's all kicking off, blades smashing the place up. Not there,so not seen it 1st hand, people there on Facebook reporting it.
Isn't that what they did in Sheffield , sometime in the last 2 years , think we were away and they showed up mob handed and started taking liberties , as the mother in law says , what goes around comes around .
Is there anything decent to smash up in cleethorpes anyway .

I believe they did Dublin. Dont agree with this sort of behaviour, neither set of supporters lose out on anything, unless they get caught, it's the town itself, locals and local trade people who suffer.

Back
Top Bottom