Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’d keep him until the summer to utilise his experience of taking teams down and then go for complete change immediately the season ends. I’d be doing whatever is necessary to bring Liam Rosenior into the club, with a director of football above him. I’d completely overhaul recruitment and scouting. I’d be working behind the scenes to get those deals agreed now so we are ready to go in May.

I’d keep him until the summer to utilise his experience of taking teams down and then go for complete change immediately the season ends. I’d be doing whatever is necessary to bring Liam Rosenior into the club, with a director of football above him. I’d completely overhaul recruitment and scouting. I’d be working behind the scenes to get those deals agreed now so we are ready to go in May.
Complete waste of time under the current ownership. The clubs with such models all have decent financial backing.

Complete waste of time under the current ownership. The clubs with such models all have decent financial backing.
Have to keep Wilder under the current owner,it's frightening to think who he may get in if Wilder goes

We need to remember that there were two irrefutable facts back in November after we lost 5-0 at Burnley. First, Heckingbottom's sacking was inevitable and deserved and second that the manner of that defeat and our position at the time meant that no serious manager would ever consider taking over.

Fast forward to the summer and the Sheffield United manager role moves from being a no-win one to a chance to build a reputation as a progressive coach, taking us back up in style.

I just hope that Abdullah can see past his sentimentality in June and not activate the option in Wilder's contract.

Plan for the future tonight.
Option 1: Say thanks to Wilder, then bring in Cooper for the rest of the season and for next.
Option 2: Keep Wilder in post, then persuade McKenna at Ipswich to jump ship.
Both 1 and 2 will require some investment on ballers, because believe me it will be tough in the Champ.

I don’t know how I feel about Wilder right now but some re-writing of history on here.

Weir, Robson & Slav wanted sacking well before they were.

I don’t know how I feel about Wilder right now but some re-writing of history on here.

Weir, Robson & Slav wanted sacking well before they were.
So did Hecky. Based on Wilders points this season per game he’s doing the same job as Luton who are the premier league fairy tail.

Depends how you look at it, we’re just taking more hammerings so it’s looks worse

I would get rid of wilder in the summer, seriously.
Question and replace with who? Who is going to come in loads of players out of contract in the summer. If we were ambitious and wanted to have a real go in the prem I'd probably agree with you. But realistically who on the up is coming anywhere near this shit show?

Plan for the future tonight.
Option 1: Say thanks to Wilder, then bring in Cooper for the rest of the season and for next.
Option 2: Keep Wilder in post, then persuade McKenna at Ipswich to jump ship.
Both 1 and 2 will require some investment on ballers, because believe me it will be tough in the Champ.
We don't and will not invest ... Not a pot to piss in when will people realise that. Cooper and McKenna wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.

Not strictly true, bolton/Ian evatt are managing to play good football with no budget. Mckenna/ipswich are also punching above their weight and playing nice stuff. Luton also. Budget helps and i agree that the current stucture is not right but it can be done on a budget.

We don't and will not invest ... Not a pot to piss in when will people realise that. Cooper and McKenna wouldn't touch us with a barge pole.
Not so sure about that...Cooper must be missing the smell of the dubbing and the dressing room crack. Granted with McKenna. He might want a Prem league job. Crystal Palace must be sniffing.

Question and replace with who? Who is going to come in loads of players out of contract in the summer. If we were ambitious and wanted to have a real go in the prem I'd probably agree with you. But realistically who on the up is coming anywhere near this shit show?
My choice would be Liam Rosenior, I think he would rather stay at Hull though. God we’re a miserable fan base. Which is exactly why we are where we are. 😂

Makes me wonder if we were paying off Wilder for last time, we still owe him money, so sack Hecky and Wilder agrees to come back using what owed as wages, suits both parties when you Think

Makes me wonder if we were paying off Wilder for last time, we still owe him money, so sack Hecky and Wilder agrees to come back using what owed as wages, suits both parties when you Think

That was the rumour I heard from several sources long before Hecky had even been sacked.

Back
Top Bottom