Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can't see anyone but him taking us on. We are done for, weak as shit squad and the owner wants to go.

Unless you love the club why the fuck would you sign a multi year contract when the owner could soon be gone and all your plans discarded but you have a relegation on your cv

We sold Ramsdale for nearly 30m.
Berge is showing today why we should have tried harder to keep him as well.

Of the money wilder spent we have brought back in £62-65m in fees if you include Iliman.
I'll stand half corrected on Ramsdale. We sold him for £24mil having bought him for £18mil, so we only made £6mil on that deal.

Berge was a luxury we didn't need who's overall contribution was nothing more than average performances and inconsistency with the occasional great game every 5-6 games. I don't miss him and never will. He was massively over rated and he was never going to sign for us anyway. It's funny that he likely didn't sign as he knew we'd get relegated and back in the Championship. It says it all that the only team interested was Burnley.

I'll stand half corrected on Ramsdale. We sold him for £24mil having bought him for £18mil, so we only made £6mil on that deal.

Berge was a luxury we didn't need who's overall contribution was nothing more than average performances and inconsistency with the occasional great game every 5-6 games. I don't miss him and never will. He was massively over rated and he was never going to sign for us anyway. It's funny that he likely didn't sign as he knew we'd get relegated and back in the Championship. It says it all that the only team interested was Burnley.
24 up front. I reckon he's ended up being 30m in fees now or close.

I'd take Wilder.

That's not saying much though, as I think at this point, we may as well appoint anyone - we can't get any worse and there's always a chance that a new man can see how to get more out of what we've got.

I’d be hesitant to take Wilder now but might have him until the end of the season, but would he come? Would anyone come? Can we afford anyone decent?

Oh fuck off. He created this utter shambles. How much did he pay for that brainless moron Mcburnie?
I seem to remember people saying the Prince got him when McCabe didn't want to. How true that is we will never know but it was seen as a positive intervention by the Prince back then

I seem to remember people saying the Prince got him when McCabe didn't want to. How true that is we will never know but it was seen as a positive intervention by the Prince back then
Funny how all the bad signings were forced on Wilder by PA. Seem to remember Wilder being very happy about it at the time.

Funny how all the bad signings were forced on Wilder by PA. Seem to remember Wilder being very happy about it at the time.
Whoever got him the owners agreed and signed off. The price is on them. They know how and what the club can afford more than any manager. It's liking taking the kid food shopping and blaming them for buying crap when by two days later you have nothing good or useful in!

Get him back ASAP
I give no fuks what others think but a wilder and Sharpe management would kick arse. We ain't down yet but we are under heckingbottom.
I'm old skool and remember the bollockings Bassett, warnock, wilder gave when the players had no fight or effort in them .
We didn't play pretty tip tap football under Bassett but every player fought for this club .
We were always underdogs but the players made us damn proud to support them .
Mcall has failed in management, Jack lester is a waste of space and heckingbottom is not the right man .
We went months without a win under Bassett but we battled in every game and stayed up.
What phookin club goes over 100 years without a major trophy and yet gets 32 almost every week.

Excuse me ,Wilder sold Ramsdale for £1,000,000

I’m a big PH fan and he has done well with what he’s had to work with, considering he’s had one arm tied behind his back since the get go BUT - we need a change of manager NOW ..who’d be daft enough to take it on is another matter..Warnock back until end of season is my thought & then regroup & see what we’re working with. Either way, I’m sick of feeling embarrassed for supporting such a weak team & we need to try something else..Premier League survival is long gone-it’s more about restoring some pride in the club.

Back
Top Bottom