Why Cloughie hasn't blown his budget on a new striker

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree,the way he rolls his foot over the ball and finishes it shows he has the nous to be a good striker if given a run of games.

He is also like Evans in as much as (to me anyway), he is fast but not as fast as, say, Scougall or JCR, but once he gets moving he is solidly built and hard to knock off the ball. I like what I see of him so far.

He is also like Evans in as much as (to me anyway), he is fast but not as fast as, say, Scougall or JCR, but once he gets moving he is solidly built and hard to knock off the ball. I like what I see of him so far.
Yes agree,but he doesn't want to be like Evans in every way does he:eek::D

I also think hes coming along nicely i would really like to see him up top with Higdon and JCR out wide.

Yes agree,but he doesn't want to be like Evans in every way does he:eek::D

No, he doesn't. I guess what I am trying to say is he reminds me in some ways of our last good striker. Higdon is more like Darius Henderson as a big front man. One of the lads who sits with us at the lane said he saw Higdon chatting to someone outside a pub on Eccy Road and at first he thought it was the doorman! He is a big lad.

Thanks ever so much Welly.

While you're around Welly, how much did you see/ know about McNulty? He looks ordinary but is settling in better now.

Hadn't seen anything of McNulty but seemed to get good reviews from the press.

Good to see Higgy and Murphy getting the goals yesterday.

....... Send them back to is when you've finished with them please..... We could do with them. :0)

Hadn't seen anything of McNulty but seemed to get good reviews from the press.

Good to see Higgy and Murphy getting the goals yesterday.

....... Send them back to is when you've finished with them please..... We could do with them. :0)
0-4, in your Cup Final..........;)

Back
Top Bottom