Who would you sign

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1 game dosent make a player

Exactly. If you'd seen only the Barnsley home game this season just gone, & you were willing to judge a player on one game, then you'd conclude Billy Sharp was a pile of shite.

Nelson didn't make the Division's team of the season for no reason.

I don't know the exact names but I believe this is the current squad with numbers needed to bolster. I believe the striker dept. is ok as Che and D C-L can cover for the other three. Also Basham can cover at CH if we have loads of injuries.
  • Goalies
    George Long (or another if he doesn’t sign).
George Willis

1 needed

• Defenders
John Brayford

Graham Kelly

5 needed (3 x CH, 1x LB, 1x FB cover)

• Midfielders
Che Adams

Chris Basham

Dominic Calvert=Lewin

Louis Reed

Stefan Scougal

Ben Whiteman

David Brooks

1 needed

• Strikers
Matt Done

Marc McNulty

Billy Sharp

(This would be a squad of 21)

I would presume Dave Brooks and Graham Kelly would be going out on loan as I know nothing about them leaving room for another two, once / if transfer listed players go.

I don't know the exact names but I believe this is the current squad with numbers needed to bolster. I believe the striker dept. is ok as Che and D C-L can cover for the other three. Also Basham can cover at CH if we have loads of injuries.
  • Goalies
George Willis

1 needed

• Defenders
John Brayford

Graham Kelly

• Midfielders
Che Adams

Chris Basham

Dominic Calvert=Lewin

Louis Reed

Stefan Scougal

Ben Whiteman

David Brooks

1 needed

• Strikers
Matt Done

Marc McNulty

Billy Sharp

I would presume Dave Brooks and Graham Kelly would be going out on loan as I know nothing about them leaving room for another two, once / if transfer listed players go.
We have still got the likes of freeman , Wallace and Wallace , coutts etc . They are on the transfer list but they may still stay it's hard to sell players

• Goalies
George Willis

1 needed

• Defenders
John Brayford

Graham Kelly

• Midfielders
Che Adams

Chris Basham

Dominic Calvert=Lewin

Louis Reed

Stefan Scougal

Ben Whiteman

David Brooks

1 needed

• Strikers
Matt Done

Marc McNulty

Billy Sharp

Crikey mate ...... we couldn't be much further apart.

For me, if we plan to realistically challenge for the top two, I would suggest that we need .... GK, 2 x LB, 3 x CH, 2 x CM, RW, LW, 2 x CF as a minimum.

This is hoping that we can offload the transfer listed players, plus Scougal & Done and maybe McNulty.

UTB & FTP

I'd be quite happy with

Tafozoli and mcfadzen at centre half. Would mind edgar whos out of contract or burn either.

Someone on loan for left back. (or id give freeman or Wallace a chance to earn that slot - didn't do a lot wrong as far as I could see.)

Sawyers and Duffy would be decent additions in the midfield. And id like that scandanavian fella west ham loaned out last year - scored a class goal against us for Peterborough.

James Hanson as a plan b up top.

Would absolutely love Roofe from Oxford. I know its unlikely but he was outstanding everytime ive seen him and runs at players.

As mentioned above McGeehan also looks a prospect. Can remember him playing against man u on his debut for Cambridge and thinking he looked good.

Crikey mate ...... we couldn't be much further apart.

For me, if we plan to realistically challenge for the top two, I would suggest that we need .... GK, 2 x LB, 3 x CH, 2 x CM, RW, LW, 2 x CF as a minimum.

This is hoping that we can offload the transfer listed players, plus Scougal & Done and maybe McNulty.

UTB & FTP

If you are getting 2 x LB who covers for Brayford? I have put down a spare Full back that can cover either Full Back. i.e. someone like Freeman, We have three strikers already why would we want 5? Che can go as mainly left wing and cover for a striker as can Dom C-L. We have Basham in centre-mid as a holder I believe we need a play-maker that can be an up and downer or McDonald quarter-back type, we have cover in there with Reed, Whiteman and Scougal. Scougal is getting good reviews at Fleetwood which is probably why CW is happy to give him a go. In summary less players than I originally thought, the main thing is to sort the defence out.

Start off with
Mark Duffy
Chris Hussey
Kyle McFazdean
That Ray Taffozoli or whatever he is called.

Back
Top Bottom