When Blades turn into Pigs....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No bet is ever worth that shame.
I'm not so sure. For ten million pounds and a weekend with Jennifer Aniston I'd wear one for a minute or two. But you'd have to be a prize pillock to wear one for small sum of money, or for something silly like a dare. And there's not enough beer in the world to get me drunk enough to put one on.

Guilty are charged. Pissed up and lost a bet on a stag do in Benidorm
Dirty boy! Did you not think for one minute the shame that this would bring on your family and friends? Keeping your eyes closed while you did it doesn't change a thing.

Your only saving grace is that it looks like you frantically tried to scratch that laughable piece of shit that they call a club logo off to make it look Colchester's top. I'll give you that.

Presumably the bet was: if I win, I own your house and your car, shag your wife every day for the rest of my life, you clean my house, do my gardening and wipe my arse for every day of your life, transfer all your earnings into my bank account and have to dance around in the street wearing a pink tutu whenever I say so. If you win I wear a pig's shirt for 5 minutes.... no 2.

Back
Top Bottom