whats the longest distanceyou have travelled to watch the blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As mentioned, piacenza, cant believe it was 22 year ago?, 50+ on a couch for 3 days stinking of puke pi55 & faecal matter, until shredd did his janitorial duties! (but every & anywhere with shredd was indeed an honour, it will never ever be the same without mr spencer i'm certain we all agree)

I turned up at Wembley for the Burnley play off from Geneva - pity the team couldn't be arsed to turn up.

As mentioned, piacenza, cant believe it was 22 year ago?, 50+ on a couch for 3 days stinking of puke pi55 & faecal matter, until shredd did his janitorial duties! (but every & anywhere with shred was indeed an honour, it will never ever be the same without mr spencer i'm certain we all agree)

Great trip to Piacenza, thankfully we were on the other bus, from the travel club. Every time we kept stopping, there seemed to be a new horror story emanating from your bus ... somebody's pissed down the aisle, somebody's puked on somebody else, somebody's shit on the back seat and didn't the police turn up in Luxembourg to investigate alleged shop lifting offences!

There should have been a 3rd bus going, from Pond Street, a mate of mine was on it but it never showed.

For a competitive fixture wouldn't Cesena have been further?

West Street 1990 outside Hallamshire., Saturday night. Pigs were baying... Distance not great but mattered lot to make it...

Conquered the shakes and took it to em.

Longest thirty yards done...

By the waythey scattered....

Drove from Plymouth to watch a home game Easter 1986. I can't remember who we played but I passed loads of Manyoo coaches in Devon on their way to OT.

New Year's day (or2/1?) in 1988.That was THE McEwan Oldahm game. I was very badly hung over from Jocko land celebrations. I had a mate living there going out with a Jock lass. We ended up at their house at 3am and her mum and dad treating me like some long lost son. Getting dragged all around their neighbours for more whisky. I was in a right tangle and have no idea how I got back. Made it onto the Kop at 2.55 and then there was that game.

Live just up the hill in Crosspool now so it's a 45 minute stroll down to London Rd for me.

Back
Top Bottom