What to do with James Wallace?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to admit it would be nice to stick 5 or 6 past a team again, and at the Lane.

When was the last time we scored 5+ in a match at BDTBL?

Cant be v West Brom can it surely.

Bournemouth at home two seasons ago, finished 5-3. I thought that would be the start of an exciting season...it wasn't.

Before that, the only league games that I can think of were the two within a week in 2003: Rotherham (5-0) and Cardiff (5-3) with Ndlovu scoring 5 in the two games.

We've had a 5 against though this year.......

I wonder if it was part of the Harry deal......:(
;

I envisage Wallace's introduction as the catalyst for a purple patch from Baxter. These lads are big buddies since childhood and they used to kick a ball around on the street.

I suspect Baxter had a bit to do with Wallace joining us and bet he can't wait for him to get going.

I envisage Wallace's introduction as the catalyst for a purple patch from Baxter. These lads are big buddies since childhood and they used to kick a ball around on the street.

I suspect Baxter had a bit to do with Wallace joining us and bet he can't wait for him to get going.

Baxter's goal celebration was to Wallace in the dugout because at half time he had told Baxter to shot more.

It's all about keeping this lad fit.

A long season ahead and to rush Wallace back early would be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom