What sort of turnout do we expect against Barnsley?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heard a Dingle on FH say they had 2,000 originally sold out, then another 400. Noticed online we're not selling tickets for BL upper corner, so they might get more on top of that.

I'd guess 22,800

What sort of turnout do we expect against Barnsley?

On 3 sides of the ground I'm expecting fine upstanding Yorkshiremen (and women) heartily cheering their heroes to a regulation victory.

On the fourth side I expect too many toes, not enough surnames and slavering morons barely able to string two words together (other than "kin Blunts"). Overall as unsavoury a bunch of cunts as will be seen in the ground all season. Their only redeeming feature will be a proper sense of balance as the enormous chips on both shoulders balance each other out.

Don't be suprised if there's atleast 25,000 there Saturday.

I wouldn't know mate,i never look at what them wankers are doing,i'm more concerned about us;)

I've not been on, but those that do tell me it's full of thread after thread more or less the same:

"Oink, oink, massive us, oink, biggest team in Sheffield, oink, massive following, oink, we'd get 50,000 every home game in the PL, oink, squeal"

I've not been on, but those that do tell me it's full of thread after thread more or less the same:

"Oink, oink, massive us, oink, biggest team in Sheffield, oink, massive following, oink, we'd get 50,000 every home game in the PL, oink, squeal"
A thread starts up asking what people think the turnout will be in our Yorkshire Derby with the dingles,i don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask,and i certainly can't see anyone saying were going to sell out or anything,just pretty reasonable answers if you ask me.:)

A thread starts up asking what people think the turnout will be in our Yorkshire Derby with the dingles,i don't think it's an unreasonable question to ask,and i certainly can't see anyone saying were going to sell out or anything,just pretty reasonable answers if you ask me.:)

Ahh, well there's the difference you see. Estimates on here will be fairly close to the actual attendance, not more than double it. And the Dingles in town isn't a Derby, we only have one of those. Call it El Clasico, Tarn Challenge, La Polydactylyeon or whatever tha likes, but it isn't a Derby! :)

Ahh, well there's the difference you see. Estimates on here will be fairly close to the actual attendance, not more than double it. And the Dingles in town isn't a Derby, we only have one of those. Call it El Clasico, Tarn Challenge, La Polydactylyeon or whatever tha likes, but it isn't a Derby! :)
Yes,we're nothing like that lot.

Let me get this right,Sheff utd vs Barnsley isn't a Yorkshire derby?o_O

Yes,we're nothing like that lot.

Let me get this right,Sheff utd vs Barnsley isn't a Yorkshire derby?o_O

Call me a pedantic old twat (you won't be the first ;) ) but to qualify as a derby the teams involved must come from the same city. You could argue South Barnsley v Dingles is a derby, but as we're a proper Sheffield club it doesn't count as one IMO.

Call me a pedantic old twat (you won't be the first ;) ) but to qualify as a derby the teams involved must come from the same city. You could argue South Barnsley v Dingles is a derby, but as we're a proper Sheffield club it doesn't count as one IMO.
You pedantic old twat:DYour point has been lodged somewhere in my little brain:D

Fuck that Yorkshire derby crap.
Sheffield is separate from the rest of Yorkshire with its cosmopolitan community, modern architecture, thriving nightlife, booming town center built on seven hills overlooking the Derbyshire countryside:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fuck that Yorkshire derby crap.
Sheffield is separate from the rest of Yorkshire with its cosmopolitan community, modern architecture, thriving nightlife, booming town center built on seven hills overlooking the Derbyshire countryside:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Whether it's seperate or not,it's a YORKSHIRE fucking derby mate,like it or not.And what the fuck has Derbyshire got to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom