What changed between Swindon dressing room and the meeting with the Board?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woody . Couldn't care less if the players we sign are black , white , brown , pink , orange , any country , any class , creed , as long as they can play football and rid us off the errors of Clough ways , witnessed too many times , last season.

UTB
Did you know Scottish people are the palest people on the planet?

If you have a web site, let me know, I am teaching myself Bass at the minute, or at least doing the basics, about to buy a Schecter bass. I recently rebuilt a Tele copy, put Tone Rider pickups in, a Wilkinson bridge with brass saddles, new pots, etc. Plays nice.

As for the manager situation, it's actually exciting and nerve wracking at the time. One thing, being an older Blade, is I remember the days when the manager got sacked and only he left! These days it seems they all arrive with an entourage and leave with the entire staff as well.
I bribed my son with guitars to get him through his O & A levels now I have a bloody room full of unwanted Shecters, fender and Les Paul look a likes, Ibenez Destroyer, Marshall and Peve amplifiers, etc but at least he got the grades.

This thread is really starting to go places.

Asians are good at maths too.

Racial stereotyping is the way forward and yet it was Clough who was the supposed racist?

Exactly.

It's eye-opening that people still think like this. And it's eye-popping that they'll say so in public. I thought you had to have a database hacked by Anonymous before this sort of stuff got out in the open.

Interesting though.

I think I'm learning that there's a distinction between racism and racial stereotyping.

Anyway, whoever the new manager is I think he should employ more Jews in the accounts department.

Don't know got a couple of big uns a smaller one and a peddle thing for sound fx. He had a fender bass but I sold that with a set of drums, don't know what it plugged into though. How do you know if it's a base amp?

It copes with thicker G-strings

Back
Top Bottom